X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About merging Sylph

I've a Triton & Medusa Sylphs to merge and have the materials ,
    how do I get it to merge as i keeps
    saying cannot be merged while in Sylph Expedition,not sure how to do.
    cheers Doug

I have no intentions of merging my sylph anytime soon, because I don't imagine I'll be spending 60k balens anytime soon. That being said, I'm pretty sure the message means that you have either one or both of them set in your primary party or as backup in sylph expedition. You'll need to remove them before you can merge them.

Comment

Originally posted by DMDMD View Post
      I've a Triton & Medusa Sylphs to merge and have the materials ,
      how do I get it to merge as i keeps
      saying cannot be merged while in Sylph Expedition,not sure how to do.
      cheers Doug
      If you started expedition wait till tomorrow 0500 server time, otherwise:

1) Remove sylph by pressing the cross from the expedition team
      2) Do it for the second one as well
      3) Merge them (you have to remove other things as usual, similarly to sylph evolution) to Freya
      4) Add the new Freya sylph to the expedition

Then u can change the skills as you need. Feed by materials etc.

Comment

Anything for Refining Sylph or Merge, just Remember to Remove them out of the "Sylph Arena" and "Sylph Expedition".
        All those Event for Sylph Game, when u done playing all done using attemps just remember remove them that the 1 u want to merge or refine. so it doesn't get stuck when the time is over or else u have to w8 til trm after 5AM during ur sleep. lol
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

i am not sure how to merge my sylphs or how to get them to red quality. Can anyone help?

Comment

Hey Xmas,

I split your question in 2 because it is about 2 different things (same result).

1. Making a sylph red involves to upgrade a sylph to it's last tier (for example: Apollo=tier 1->Athena=tier 2->Venus=tier 3) and use advance mahra on it so it becames red. Quite expensive since you need tons of advanced mahra to do that.

2. Merging 2 sylphs together needs two sylphs of the second tier (like Gaia and Athena). Both need to be maxed out on sepulcrum. You can use a fusion-orb to do this wich can be obtained as exchange-item in hot-events. This is the cheapest way to do this because it uses sylphs of the second tier and it only requires sylphs to be maxed out on sepulcrum. You are able to merge tier 3 sylphs but then you must have them red and thus maxed them out on advanced sepulcrum.

I hope i helped a bit with this.

Comment

and merging sylphs dun cost 60K bb anymore for few months and you can make them for free with fusion spirit and you can get them in lucky exchange..

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
                I have no intentions of merging my sylph anytime soon, because I don't imagine I'll be spending 60k balens anytime soon. That being said, I'm pretty sure the message means that you have either one or both of them set in your primary party or as backup in sylph expedition. You'll need to remove them before you can merge them.
                You can get a free merged sylph with a little work or luck. You can try your luck in the lucky exchange or just do sylph arena every day to gain Fusion Spirit shards which you can trade in the hot events or you can synthesize a Fusion Spirit in the black smith.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1944561
                When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by Xmas63 View Post
                  i am not sure how to merge my sylphs or how to get them to red quality. Can anyone help?
                  For me it seem to crit more when using 1000 adv mahra at a time then it does when putting in 100 or so. I am trying to get my 3rd merged sylph and it has taken me about 2 months to get it to 5 moons from 5 stars just from doing sylph expo and sky trail. You can also get adv marha when in the hot events when you need to kill adv sylph in atoll is on. While you are working on making them red save up Fusion Spirit Shards so you can get a Fusion Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post

For me it seem to crit more when using 1000 adv mahra at a time then it does when putting in 100 or so. I am trying to get my 3rd merged sylph and it has taken me about 2 months to get it to 5 moons from 5 stars just from doing sylph expo and sky trail. You can also get adv marha when in the hot events when you need to kill adv sylph in atoll is on. While you are working on making them red save up Fusion Spirit Shards so you can get a Fusion Spirit.
                    And dont forget Cindy in Magic Inn for Adv Mahra

Comment

yes good old Cindy.

Comment

There is also the Holy Sword Temple which gives a nice number of adv mahra each week as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X