Stuck in Eudaemon bounty targets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Eudaemon bounty targets

Am I the only one that is so unfortunate to be stuck in Eudamon bounty targets after last update nerfing the bountylevels ???

Right now I'm not able to kill the lowest level target and therefore not able to get any rewards and as the target levels dosn't drop I'm stuck unles i spend alot of cash. Using Eudamon arena is not the solution to raise my kid, as this is going on while im at work 14:00 - 16:00 (not very smart).

Originally posted by Fryns View Post
    Am I the only one that is so unfortunate to be stuck in Eudamon bounty targets after last update nerfing the bountylevels ???

Right now I'm not able to kill the lowest level target and therefore not able to get any rewards and as the target levels dosn't drop I'm stuck unles i spend alot of cash. Using Eudamon arena is not the solution to raise my kid, as this is going on while im at work 14:00 - 16:00 (not very smart).
    No, you are not alone.

But I grew my character, which affected also my eudemon team, so I can now beat the lowest ones (still not all those I had beaten before, but it is better).

And BTW, now you can use Delphic skills in Bounty Targets.

Comment

The better question is, is there anyone who didn't get cupcaked in bounty targets by the patch? Given my current bounty level, I would have to gain a lot of BR just to have my team survive the mobs, so I'm completely shut out for the near future.

Comment

I can't kill 82 anymore but no problem up to 81, if you went too far is kinda ur fault.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          I can't kill 82 anymore but no problem up to 81, if you went too far is kinda ur fault.
          Why would it be their fault if they made a (correct at the time) judgment on how far they could push into bounties, based on the game as it was before and knowing their euds would continue to get stronger, but the -game- changes out from under them? How were they to psychically predict that they'd go so overboad with res changes that euds with the proper res would go from taking scratch damage to 100k per hit?
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I'm pretty happy that I stayed at lvl 36-41 bracket so I can get mark shards and diamonds. I do feel bad for everyone who got f'd up with the new update. Should let us reset our bounties once a month.
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
              I'm pretty happy that I stayed at lvl 36-41 bracket so I can get mark shards and diamonds. I do feel bad for everyone who got f'd up with the new update. Should let us reset our bounties once a month.
              +1 here for monthly resets

Comment

Everything look ok to me, still manage to do 5-7 bounty everyday, you guys got too far and probably didnt read my last intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by brbimcarrying View Post
                  Everything look ok to me, still manage to do 5-7 bounty everyday, you guys got too far and probably didnt read my last intervention.
                  well good for you .... some of us just did what we could on the bounties and then they change the way it works and now we are stuck. I believe we deserve a reset for that since they change how the game works AFTER we get to a high level bounty. When my euda takes nothing for damage and then change to taking 100k per turn, and they changed the game, i think i deserve 2nd chance.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                    Why would it be their fault if they made a (correct at the time) judgment on how far they could push into bounties, based on the game as it was before and knowing their euds would continue to get stronger, but the -game- changes out from under them? How were they to psychically predict that they'd go so overboad with res changes that euds with the proper res would go from taking scratch damage to 100k per hit?
                    Because you had time to realize that the drops after a certain point are the same but the bosses get harder and harder, once you see that you should have just stop and think a minute. Anyway i wouldn't mind if they reset, might as well farm mark shard.

Comment

I agree that it would be nice with a reset, since currently I am at a lvl which is practically impossible to beat.
                      If at least your ranking in bounty targets could give something on a daily or weekly basis, then it would help the people that are totally stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        Because you had time to realize that the drops after a certain point are the same but the bosses get harder and harder, once you see that you should have just stop and think a minute. Anyway i wouldn't mind if they reset, might as well farm mark shard.
                        It was kind of a fun challenge for a while, to see how far we could get, and it was far from clear that we would be completely unable to ever go back to lower levels, considering we still need the stuff that drops from the early bosses.

At least now that I've built up a couple of extra guards so they don't die instantly, I can actually beat a few bounties again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          and it was far from clear that we would be completely unable to ever go back to lower levels
                          Disagree, it took enough time to go up on the 80s to understand that it wasn't going to reset.

Comment

Working...
                          X