Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any1 think it makes sense to fully blitz expedition?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any1 think it makes sense to fully blitz expedition?

now we can only blitz to 10 levels below & battle isn't that much faster than before. i'm not going to waste time for 10 battles before trying the next stage so been a lvl29 resident for ages. this 'feature' really makes little sense to have. i'd rather they allow us to blitz to the last level we beat, even if we only get rewards for 10 levels below. anyone else with me on this?

10 levels is way too much. It just takes a lot of time to re-run the last 10 levels you can beat. 5 levels would be plenty. Not getting rewards from the last 10 levels would kind of defeat the purpose, though. Why bother if you get nothing from it?

But I do understand why they don't let us just blitz all the way, since the skill cds carry over between fights. So you could blitz to the highest level, use all skills twice to beat the next one, then repeat the next day, until you're several levels past where you could have made it normally. But like I said, 5 levels would be more than enough to compensate for that factor.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      ...Not getting rewards from the last 10 levels would kind of defeat the purpose, though. Why bother if you get nothing from it?...
      because i want to try 1 new level per day (& for devotion too) but don't to redo 10 levels before i could even start trying. i'm quite ok not getting any rewards for 10 levels of blitzing (even tho the real rewards are from 20+) on any day when i want to try. they don't want to give out higher level rewards easily, that's fine with me, but how about saving us just a little time?

or maybe allow to blitz thru the last 10 levels for a small amount of balens or require spirit cov? i don't mind being 'milked' a little if that really reduces the hassle. way better than wasting 40+ minutes to redo 10 boss battles. now we don't need to dig maps so all my maps balens can go to expedition if that really saves time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        5 levels would be plenty.
        I used to think so at lower level, now if you make me start from 5 level to my previous cap i can kill 1 boss more each day at least (not that i would complain).

Comment

the 2 x lvl 1 divinity souls from lvl 30 boss are nice, so I think you should bother to kill it. As for me, I can blitz the first 30 lvl, so I can finally relax and just blitz it , no real rewards for lvl 31-40 bosses

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            I used to think so at lower level, now if you make me start from 5 level to my previous cap i can kill 1 boss more each day at least (not that i would complain).
            But how long could you keep that up? If you can blitz to where you left off, probably quite a few more levels, but if you have to beat the previous 5 levels, could you really get more than one or maybe two extra levels? In my experience, I don't need to use skills in the first 5 levels after blitz, so that's why I say 5 levels is plenty. Could be different depending on where you blitz to though.

Comment

What about blitzing those levels, where we did not used expedition skills?

Many of us are pinned on levels 30+, while levels 26-29 are usually the first we use skills.

For example for trying to pass level 31 we need:
              1) Blitz to level 20
              2) Launch levels 21-25 with auto-fight <<---- This should be also blitzable
              3) Focus on levels 26-30 to have skills ready to pass level 31

Yes, I understand that some levels can be passed with different sylphs from friends, but still it makes more fun than those auto-fights.

Comment

@MrFancy and PJJ

As i said before yes at lower level that's the case because u die to brute force but when u reach 30+ you kinda need to use skills spread out, if i could start from 30 i'd have the reset cd still available on 35 which mean i'd be able to kill 36, if i can start from 31 i could skip constrain on it and just use damage boost and use constrain on 33 and go past 36, it get to the point where u need specific skill for each boss but can only use them once due to the long cd. I might get stuck only when bosses require merged sylph but so far there's little to no difference from boss 30 and 35.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  @MrFancy and PJJ

As i said before yes at lower level that's the case because u die to brute force but when u reach 30+ you kinda need to use skills spread out, if i could start from 30 i'd have the reset cd still available on 35 which mean i'd be able to kill 36, if i can start from 31 i could skip constrain on it and just use damage boost and use constrain on 33 and go past 36, it get to the point where u need specific skill for each boss but can only use them once due to the long cd. I might get stuck only when bosses require merged sylph but so far there's little to no difference from boss 30 and 35.
                  Even if you are like me on level 34, you still need 25-30 auto-fight, which I propose to skip

Auto-fight means no Expedition Skill usage, only pure team fight. So no skill usage, to be part of blitz. If you use Expedition skill, that level you have to re-done daily.
                  Last edited by P-J-J; 09-23-2015, 02:10 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Yes, it's silly that sylph expedition blitz doesn't work the same way as blitz in everything else. Should be able to blitz through everything you've already beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      the 2 x lvl 1 divinity souls from lvl 30 boss are nice, so I think you should bother to kill it. As for me, I can blitz the first 30 lvl, so I can finally relax and just blitz it , no real rewards for lvl 31-40 bosses
                      i haven't even tried lvl30 boss for a second time, not to mention to beat it. on a weak server with nobody's sylph exceeds 200k br.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                        Even if you are like me on level 34, you still need 25-30 auto-fight, which I propose to skip

Auto-fight means no Expedition Skill usage, only pure team fight. So no skill usage, to be part of blitz. If you use Expedition skill, that level you have to re-done daily.
                        Uhm i kill 35 but i need to use skill on 30 else it kill my healer, u do afk till 30 and only kill 34? Anyway ur idea is good but hard for them to implement (also i can kill 33 without using skill with some luck, should i blitz up to 33 even tho i used skill on 30-32 then? ^^)

Comment

Working...
                        X