Guild Wars, remove using hp potion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars, remove using hp potion

Like battleground and arena, how bout removing using pot, i tried guild wars today, time is 1h, and cost me a lot of hp potion, until i realized it will be useless for weak player like me to join. I think many other low BR player will be thinking as same as me. They tend not join guild wars because it cost pot and gain nothing but slayed. The purpose removing pot is so we can attract many player to join, any br, even just for fun. I don't mind getting slayed, if it cost nothing

do not use pots if you think that you are wasting them, its simple logic.....

it is a bit like people that use healing runes when they know they can not beat their opponent and they are going to waste the runes, they are better off NOT to use them and save them for the times that they would really be well used

Comment

Originally posted by R24682961 View Post
      Like battleground and arena, how bout removing using pot, i tried guild wars today, time is 1h, and cost me a lot of hp potion, until i realized it will be useless for weak player like me to join. I think many other low BR player will be thinking as same as me. They tend not join guild wars because it cost pot and gain nothing but slayed. The purpose removing pot is so we can attract many player to join, any br, even just for fun. I don't mind getting slayed, if it cost nothing
      +1
      agreed
      guild wars should not have the use of HP pots
      if they die then their HP should be filled and if they get hurt then they can use some of their points to increase their HP

if they are near towers
      then towers can heal them
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yeah also eats lots of troops when attacking tower

Comment

btw you can hit the tower after you respawn (with no hp pots) and 1 hp + 2 troops (hit the same) and do 3 rounds of damage very cheaply. The trick is to get past the defenders on the other team with full health. That's why GW is strategic

Comment

Basically attacking there main tower is the main hp drainer... so if you think you not that bad-*** to destroy there tower you'll be better of defending (outside towers)

HINT:
            defending towers reduce/deducts life-force to there main tower.
            Guild [INFINITY]
            Guild Position: MEMBER
            Class:knight
            Username:GreatPaul
            Lvl:60
            server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post

it is a bit like people that use healing runes when they know they can not beat their opponent and they are going to waste the runes, they are better off NOT to use them and save them for the times that they would really be well used
              if we dont use hp healing potions well alway have like 1 hp when we die or finish a battle

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post

Please enlighten me on that don't use HP packs thing. Cause my pack is at 5 million HP
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X