Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Be able to Split in Battle Protection window?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be able to Split in Battle Protection window?

Hi,

It would be nice if we could be able to split our Crystals when we are in Battle Protection window

Maybe even Convert

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-22 22_23_33-Wartune - R2Games.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.7 KB
ID:	1776953
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

I wish there was a quicker way to switch crystals lol

Comment

There is

Pick a Crystal from RIGHT window, then choose where to put it in the LEFT window (Shields), it will ask if you want to replace it
      Last edited by BrooBee; 09-22-2015, 04:02 PM.
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

You can convert your crystals in the same fashion you convert your gems (same window/tab in blacksmith) from the one you don't need to the one that you do need.
        As far as changing gems, you can do that as well either by what Broobee said or just double click out the one you don't want in (it will ask you if you want to do it) and then double clicking the one you want to put in.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Why would you even need to split crystals in that window? I could understand in the blacksmith, that's bugged me for a long time when I want to convert only some of something, but there's really no possible value in splitting stacks in the battle protection window that I can see...

Comment

how about you let me socket them from the blacksmith tab then? and it always asks me to confirm each one i want to replace, how about i put all 5 types i have into one spot and then choose the 3 i want to use at the time? I'm tired of click drag confirm x 3 x 6 x 2. thats minimum 36 times a day i have to do this. can we speed up the process? If i put in all 5 and pick the 3 i want something similar to what the eudamon have, I'd be happy.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

we will have this option, but it will cost balens

Comment

i'm bored to switch crystals, would be nice a faster way to cange them
                we start ef hell, need water. after we need wind fire and electro (unless you do a fight, die, and take only the needed res). after you enter in tok, where all odin/loki/hecate, need dark and light. How many clicks are? 150? 200?
                lately i keep crystals for all 6 elements, 3 crystals for each element. bored of switching

Comment

i lik fooood

Comment

Working...
                  X