Guild War very unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild War very unfair

We were against a guild in guild wars, we worked all week preparing. Making sure our members knew when to be on and given as much info as we could find... .what happens. We show up the other guild doesn't. Not our problem right? We run around taking over all towers and attacking their ward tower. Then we get a system message that our battle was extended 20 minutes and the winners reward reduced and losers award increased.... excuse me? So the way to get the maximum outcome is to not show up and play??? No thanks, R2, This freaking sucks. Why should we be penalized because we played when the other guild didn't even bother to do a thing???

I want an answer from a GM on this because right now I am seriously wishing I have never donated one dime to a game that caters to people who just don't play.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

just to let u know that those not participate will not have any rewards.
    but i'm not sure if they just afk what will happen.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
      just to let u know that those not participate will not have any rewards.
      but i'm not sure if they just afk what will happen.
      Thing is the system message clearly stated that losers rewards increased, winners decreased. MY point is that they penalized us for playing.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Thing is the system message clearly stated that losers rewards increased, winners decreased. MY point is that they penalized us for playing.
        No, They penalized you for taking so long to win, rewards depend on time taken to win the match
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

You do not understand. They didn't show up. The match got extended because they didn't show up. Kinda hard to kick someone's *** when they don't show up to the party, now isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
            You do not understand. They didn't show up. The match got extended because they didn't show up. Kinda hard to kick someone's *** when they don't show up to the party, now isn't it?
            If they didn't show up, all you have to do is to take the 4 towers and wait it out. Taking 4 towers, you get all the points you need.

Why is it you took so long to win?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

it took the guild so long to win as people got bored with standing around doing NOTHING

we were gaining a average 75 points a time while we waited for the battle to end.... and that is when we got the system message that serrin is talking about...

there was NOBODY on the other team in the battle, and we controlled all 4 towers.

we stood around for about 17 minutes as there was nothing to do....

there should have been a automatic win trigger after about 5 minutues

Comment

PAY to PLAY is what the Game ius learn it or leave it

Comment

Joined in today's Guild war and surprise! I am the only 1 in my guild. The other opposing guild members swarmed all over me waiting for me to revive each time. Had to quit coz Im afraid ill loose all my HP. What a waste.

Comment

In case this happens again tomorrow and I decide to stay and fight (err: Die multiple times). Would the rewards for a loosing guild be worth all that HP lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                      it took the guild so long to win as people got bored with standing around doing NOTHING

we were gaining a average 75 points a time while we waited for the battle to end.... and that is when we got the system message that serrin is talking about...

there was NOBODY on the other team in the battle, and we controlled all 4 towers.

we stood around for about 17 minutes as there was nothing to do....

there should have been a automatic win trigger after about 5 minutues
                      You don't go points for killing the other guild's players.
                      So how can they make it slower for you?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Pay 2 Win. They expect you to pay if you want to win. Everything in there is so OP(Over priced). R2 can expect more people quitting soon.

Guild Battle = more wealth = Win = balen buyers = Lol.
                        Guild Battle = Winning side = Penalty = Bad = Lol.
                        Guild Battle = No players = Boring = Sad = Lol.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by R22918818 View Post
                          In case this happens again tomorrow and I decide to stay and fight (err: Die multiple times). Would the rewards for a loosing guild be worth all that HP lost?
                          YES!! you get 450 Honor and 450 Insignia for losing! Winner get 850/850.

Comment

You do know that if they did show up then it would have taken longer since you would be losing towers if they did
                            IGN: Aexon
                            Level: 46
                            Class: Knight
                            Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
                            Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

Hey don't be sad
                              the first round just was made too easy
                              go to round 2 or 3

in round 3+ u will find a much more better war

cause 1 and 2 always ends up being overkill
                              my guild was set up with the weakest guild ever
                              we took them out sooo easily that i wish we had lesser members

so u see the fun is only after a few rounds not on the 1st and 2nd
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X