Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Skeleton Key in VIP spin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeleton Key in VIP spin

Hi All,

Anyone have any ideas what the Skeleton Keys use for in patch 5.0?

Correct me if i am wrong, after the patch 5.0.
    There is no use of it hence there is no mystery chest any places to open!

They are giving out in VIP spin and lucky draws(daily devotion)
    Totally failure in update patch and never do the correct changes as it go.

VIP players have been giving you cash for purchasing VIP, cant R2 just make the VIP spin better offer of the items?
    Losing players interests! quit one by another. (Are you going to close off wartune game?)

Quite of number outdated items or unusable due to max out.
    R2 got to handle well old items and stop invent new items while old items still in inventory bag waiting to sort out.
    You got the rights to ask players to sold out for just 1 gold or more, but now all enchant and holy forge costs more than millions of gold.

Make no sense at all for a game that runs more than 3 years and dont even know what are the items should be running in the game.
    Management of R2 and Mentors you all can do better than this.

I forgot all about those.

Comment

The request to change the VIP wheel/weekly VIP gifts had been put forward a few time over the last few months. I can put it through again.

As far as skeleton keys go, Multiplayer Dungeons seem to have Mystery boxes still. There's the option to feed to your marriage tree if you have that option also (fate stone has the same option).
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        The request to change the VIP wheel/weekly VIP gifts had been put forward a few time over the last few months. I can put it through again.

As far as skeleton keys go, Multiplayer Dungeons seem to have Mystery boxes still. There's the option to feed to your marriage tree if you have that option also (fate stone has the same option).

Really? I haven't seen a box in EFNM anymore. Maybe solo campaign still has these? Or maybe still summoners for lower levels? Other than that, these are Cupcaking pieces of Cupcakes!
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thanks for the highlight on put up to R2 to change better gifts in the VIP wheel for us. But everyone see nothing was done over the pass few months.
          Maybe you need to verify yourself first to mention there are Mystery Boxes in Multiplayer Dungeons. Solo dungeons also removed.

Feeding marriage trees is an nice ideas, but many players still feeding with soul crystals as it being giving us in the games.
          Meaning we are collecting more on old items then the new updates.

There are alot of room for improvement items, Making players interested to do quests. We are getting boring as days go. Nothing much expected everyday.

Comment

Solo campaign blitz can still use them. I haven't noted if they make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              Solo campaign blitz can still use them. I haven't noted if they make any difference.
              I am not sure still in used anot, but for the pass week doing solo dungeon no obtain of Skeleton Keys and deduct of it.

Comment

There's the option to feed to your marriage tree if you have that option also (fate stone has the same option).
                Right the marriage tree, convert garbage and get back other garbage?

Comment

Working...
                X