Csgb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csgb

So when you leave the guild during event, do you lose or get to keep the points to later exchange for rewards?

I have seen several of these now.. and so far, I have noticed people playing musical guilds.. going back and forth have not lost any of their reward points, despite what earlier information may have said or dictated. I would add this codicil though, just because previous cross server guild battles points didn't go up in smoke when changing guilds, we will not know for certain this time around until it starts.

I would not like to mislead you, but I can say from observation in the past, the points didn't go away.. I hope this helps.

I can not say for this event yet as it has not started at this time.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I have seen several of these now.. and so far, I have noticed people playing musical guilds.. going back and forth have not lost any of their reward points, despite what earlier information may have said or dictated. I would add this codicil though, just because previous cross server guild battles points didn't go up in smoke when changing guilds, we will not know for certain this time around until it starts.

I would not like to mislead you, but I can say from observation in the past, the points didn't go away.. I hope this helps.

I can not say for this event yet as it has not started at this time.

Magi~
      Yep, thanks!

Comment

with the cache issue and other bugs what happens in csgb which never gets fixed doubt alot will play csgb for the pityful rewards that hasnt changed since the last time

Comment

it didn't happen the last few csgb. i hope it's not going to change. lots of us rely on mail vault. csgb spans more than 30 days, which means we can't avoid leaving guild before it ends.

Comment

Working...
          X