fight of heals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight of heals

R2 plz look a bit eud arena ,it's only a fight of heals without end if one of fighters dont stop to heal,it's only long and boring,only up damage after each min like in other PVP plz

Definitely agreed.

Comment

100% agreed. Lost an attempt this afternoon when a battle stretched on for ages with dueling heals. At some point, maybe I shouldve just given up to save time, but after a few minutes I was so annoyed I was like "you know what, !@#@# you, I'm not surrendering". Worst part is, it eventually ended not because of some skillful maneuvering on either of our parts, but because those idiotic random buff/debuffs gave me extra M-dmg right before a thunderer, and hit them with -50% healing right before a delphic.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

There are a few trolls in the game that make kid arena more tedious than it needs to be. They have no possibility of winning, but they purposely made their toon excel in defence, and then they pile on the heals. They never move your hp bar at all, but their hp will yo-yo all the time, you just don't get the time to finish them off before they get their BL and Restore back online. You hope and pray for the +matk or patk bonus or the -heal debuff because that is the only way you have a chance of winning (which will flop if the crits turn against you).

R2 needs to do something about these trolls that love to spoil the game for everyone else.

A 2 minute time limit and then using a "most damage done" calc a la CW is best to stop the trolls.

Comment

if I see somebody that is just going to drag the fight out I just afk until fight is over.....I was gonna attempt to just use 1 kid and make them fast but guess we cant remove after they are added.....oh and I have yet to see a patk increase only matk so guess another bug to the list or done to be cupcakes

Comment

hey i cant help it if i get 9 eud arenas done in first 8 mins then with my last one i get bored and go full heal mode is kinda entertaining dragged one out yesturday for an hour and 45minutes before they finaly gave up trying

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
              hey i cant help it if i get 9 eud arenas done in first 8 mins then with my last one i get bored and go full heal mode is kinda entertaining dragged one out yesturday for an hour and 45minutes before they finaly gave up trying
              well if you ever get me and drag it out I will be afk and you will be playing with yourself lol

Comment

totally agree its not how skillful ur character is now its how many heals u can prcess with in a battle

ERES A DAM BRILLIANT IDEA FOR R2 TO MULL OVER

YOU CAN ONLY AVE EDU MAGES AS BACKUP ONLY CANT BE USED IN SLOTS 1 TO 3 WITH A TIME LIMIT OF 2 MINS BEFORE ALLOWED TO RECALL ONCE USED

THEN WE SEE HOW THE PPL DO WITH NORMAL SKILLS

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  totally agree its not how skillful ur character is now its how many heals u can prcess with in a battle

YOU CAN ONLY AVE EDU MAGES AS BACKUP ONLY CANT BE USED IN SLOTS 1 TO 3 WITH A TIME LIMIT OF 2 MINS BEFORE ALLOWED TO RECALL ONCE USED

Some of us only have oracles so that would never work
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

The big problem, other than the idiotic structural decision to not escalate damage like in all other pvp, is that oracles just don't do much damage, and have a lot of heals. Those heals are exactly why so many players built them up to begin with, but it's not so great for finishing off another eudaemon, especially another oracle. I've been in plenty of matches where it's oracle vs. oracle, neither one is hitting all that hard, and it's just a battle of attrition to maybe manage to eventually wear the other down. No one even needs to be trolling anything, that's just how close fights go.

If I am not clearly winning after a couple of minutes, I always stop healing. Costs me a few wins, but saves me hours over the week.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                      100% agreed. Lost an attempt this afternoon when a battle stretched on for ages with dueling heals. At some point, maybe I shouldve just given up to save time, but after a few minutes I was so annoyed I was like "you know what, !@#@# you, I'm not surrendering". Worst part is, it eventually ended not because of some skillful maneuvering on either of our parts, but because those idiotic random buff/debuffs gave me extra M-dmg right before a thunderer, and hit them with -50% healing right before a delphic.
                      Maybe I know with whom I fought

Those random events should be removed, they are not smart addition, especially if lag causes late appearing. Put back the 50%, 100% damage escalation like in PvP.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      There are a few trolls in the game that make kid arena more tedious than it needs to be. They have no possibility of winning, but they purposely made their toon excel in defence, and then they pile on the heals. They never move your hp bar at all, but their hp will yo-yo all the time, you just don't get the time to finish them off before they get their BL and Restore back online. You hope and pray for the +matk or patk bonus or the -heal debuff because that is the only way you have a chance of winning (which will flop if the crits turn against you).

R2 needs to do something about these trolls that love to spoil the game for everyone else.

A 2 minute time limit and then using a "most damage done" calc a la CW is best to stop the trolls.
                      If you play "smart troll" strategy, even those events will not affect you so much, I won lots of fights by smart scheduling heals even +% PDMG, +% Crit and -% Heal rotate. The solution is simple, timer and damage win like in Class Wars.

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                      if I see somebody that is just going to drag the fight out I just afk until fight is over.....I was gonna attempt to just use 1 kid and make them fast but guess we cant remove after they are added.....oh and I have yet to see a patk increase only matk so guess another bug to the list or done to be cupcakes
                      Seen both, albeit MDMG is more often.

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

Oracles as backup only, did you tried it, especially how they heal? BTW, the only other MATK is scourge mage, which is really bad skilled.

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      The big problem, other than the idiotic structural decision to not escalate damage like in all other pvp, is that oracles just don't do much damage, and have a lot of heals. Those heals are exactly why so many players built them up to begin with, but it's not so great for finishing off another eudaemon, especially another oracle. I've been in plenty of matches where it's oracle vs. oracle, neither one is hitting all that hard, and it's just a battle of attrition to maybe manage to eventually wear the other down. No one even needs to be trolling anything, that's just how close fights go.

If I am not clearly winning after a couple of minutes, I always stop healing. Costs me a few wins, but saves me hours over the week.
                      Exactly, I always try to switch to other eudemon, if s/he is enough powerful to kill the Oracle, if not afk solves all, but sometimes it seems both parties afk, and communication does not work there (/A seems not been implemented well).

Comment

Get a job, you will be unable to even do kiddy arena.

Problem solved.

Comment

11pm for me when it's eud arena and i have a job so pb not solved

Comment

Yeah kiddy arena is something really really annoying. I put my mage as 3rd, with full heals, if I notice someone just using their mage to pre-long the match, when they know they will lose, I swap to mage, turn on something good on netflix, and hit my heals random for an episode or two.

All this could be solve with regular dmg boost rules.

Oh also, been sick 2 days so not been doing eudaemon now, but hope that my newly power up wind ranger will make quick work out of the healers.

Comment

45 min for a fight coz an idiot prefer heal all the time than fight even after i killed his "support" eud,and after i stop to play coz it was too long ,he still heal ,maybe it's time to change how it works before see one more useless "event".
                              only up damage min after min i think it's something r2 can do without a lot of pb.....i hope ....

Comment

Working...
                              X