X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenk♫♫
    started a topic Pure refinement crystals

Pure refinement crystals

really need a new way to get these, -_- theres literally no way to get em now

• R238423534
    replied
    adding to the bad list: only 4 pure refinement crystals per recycle of blue gears (i don't think anyone has finished orange gears & have spare divine energies to recycle a purple yet) so good luck with making 5 extra blue gears for just 1 purple or orange refinement.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Red needs "Premium" refinement crystals, can see them in the couple wars shop via Profile exchange shop. I imagine they'll be added elsewhere also eventually, but yeah.
    Right, that's where I saw those, I thought I remembered seeing some new item specific to red halidom/artifact. Thanks!

Still, basically means no one coming up can refine the blue/purple/gold versions without some events giving out the pure refine crystals, or wasting time & resources to get a few by making duplicate gear. I thought it was bad when they added 80s gear and almost no way to get level 4 crystals. This is so, so much worse.

Leave a comment:

• Barraind
    replied
    On the plus side, everything else in the Eternal Shop will be obsolete by the time its finally correctly implemented.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    It's a pretty dumb way to manage it, we need to run EF hell until we have the mats to make both items red, then go back to normal to get the refine mats? That may not even make a lot of sense, since red items probably need different refine mats anyway. Glad I got to run EF long enough to gather a decent number of the crystals before this patch.
    Red needs "Premium" refinement crystals, can see them in the couple wars shop via Profile exchange shop. I imagine they'll be added elsewhere also eventually, but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    It's a pretty dumb way to manage it, we need to run EF hell until we have the mats to make both items red, then go back to normal to get the refine mats? That may not even make a lot of sense, since red items probably need different refine mats anyway. Glad I got to run EF long enough to gather a decent number of the crystals before this patch.

Leave a comment:

• Gwyrden
    replied
    That's great...so we're supposed to waste our runs on EF Normal now in order to get the mats to refine, when we should instead be doing the higher level instances to continue upgrading? That's genious...another pointless nerf from the developers.

Leave a comment:

• Seidr1
    replied
    For this refinments....make some Forrest normal runs....synth some Artifact and recycle it.....no need to buy anything

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
    i rarely ever buy balens, so that's not viable for me and is a rip off lol
    Sry mistaken for another refinement crystal

Leave a comment:

• Tenk♫♫
    replied
    Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]150205[/ATTACH] literally no free way to get them .... 1200 balens for 5 refinements LOL
    i rarely ever buy balens, so that's not viable for me and is a rip off lol

Leave a comment:

• JackFrost1111111
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	refinement.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1717955 literally no free way to get them .... 1200 balens for 5 refinements LOL

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    There's a trick, try this:
    1. Buy crystaloids in arena shop
    2. Synth epic gear in blacksmith
    3. Recycle the epic gear (lv 50)
    4. Synth higher level refinement crystal <-- unfortunately

I rmb a few months ago, was wondering why they added refinement crystal in the event chest drop
    Now we know why...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X