Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wheres the GOLD!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wheres the GOLD!!

    Pretty hard to get gold now that they removed signet training....not everyone can do wb and di everyday...just saying.And also thx for taking out adv sep from purgatory and sylph arena...just saying.

  • #2
    I pretty much don't do WB and with the patch lag I can't really do MPDs. However, I get my gold from levying, from doing heroic blitzes, and alchemy (tap it once is good enough for me); just don't do the Kitten Club as it is not worth the initial investment. If you are going to do the KC, then do it by fixing others' places so you can get 10k a pop. Also, saving up for events like Mahra, Seps, Mount Refinement/Training will help with getting gold as well.

    Before they took out the STs, I had like 100 of them that I hardly used. So, it was kind of good and bad at the same time. Good, because I won't have something useless for a feature they mucked over; bad because now I had to figure out how does that EXP thing work (I mean, does it carry over if I didn't click it?) and I could really use the missing stuff like extra stamina.

    R2 mucked up Sylph Arena pretty bad. It's no longer strategic as everything is poorly matched. I kinda liked the old system better so at least we know who and what we are fighting.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      I pretty much don't do WB and with the patch lag I can't really do MPDs. However, I get my gold from levying, from doing heroic blitzes, and alchemy (tap it once is good enough for me); just don't do the Kitten Club as it is not worth the initial investment. If you are going to do the KC, then do it by fixing others' places so you can get 10k a pop. Also, saving up for events like Mahra, Seps, Mount Refinement/Training will help with getting gold as well.

      Before they took out the STs, I had like 100 of them that I hardly used. So, it was kind of good and bad at the same time. Good, because I won't have something useless for a feature they mucked over; bad because now I had to figure out how does that EXP thing work (I mean, does it carry over if I didn't click it?) and I could really use the missing stuff like extra stamina.

      R2 mucked up Sylph Arena pretty bad. It's no longer strategic as everything is poorly matched. I kinda liked the old system better so at least we know who and what we are fighting.
      Dude, what are you talking about? levy, blitz? I'm gonna make a wild guess that your are low lvl/low br/ new player something. Ppl need like 130 milion gold for a red item, 60 million for a lvl 80 item, hundreds of millions of gold for holy forge and so on. To top it all, the st upid wb doesnt increase its hp based on defeat time, and u barely make any gold in 5 minutes ( compared to the expenses).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        just don't do the Kitten Club as it is not worth the initial investment. If you are going to do the KC, then do it by fixing others' places so you can get 10k a pop. Also, saving up for events like Mahra, Seps, Mount Refinement/Training will help with getting gold as well.
        Kitten club will pay for itself if you're online enough, even buying all 5 items, and when you get some materials for the nicer stuff from repairing yours and others', it's a decent profit. Not huge, but the more people who buy in, the more repair money and materials available, so the more we all can make from it.

        It's still nowhere near profitable enough to really make a big impact, but it's a very minimal time investment, so it's similar to your baseline city income with only marginally more effort.

        I definitely agree that we need more gold income, though. So many things costing so much gold these days.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
          Dude, what are you talking about? levy, blitz? I'm gonna make a wild guess that your are low lvl/low br/ new player something. Ppl need like 130 milion gold for a red item, 60 million for a lvl 80 item, hundreds of millions of gold for holy forge and so on. To top it all, the st upid wb doesnt increase its hp based on defeat time, and u barely make any gold in 5 minutes ( compared to the expenses).
          Exactly my point...i spent like 500M last forge event...now i can barely enchant my 3rd red equipment lol

          Comment


          • #6
            we got a merge about a month ago I was getting about 12mil gold per wb after merge lucky to get 5mil.... 7mil less gold everyday adds up pretty fast

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
              we got a merge about a month ago I was getting about 12mil gold per wb after merge lucky to get 5mil.... 7mil less gold everyday adds up pretty fast
              I went down from 20 mil per wb to 4 mil, i cant even get to 5 turns now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                I went down from 20 mil per wb to 4 mil, i cant even get to 5 turns now.
                The same on our server, did today wb after not doing it for a while, earned around 5m gold, wb was death in 5th turn, not worth it anymore.

                and yes a lot of gold needed, at this moment i dont even mind doing NR only 1 boss and mobs, i dont get the gold needed to do enchanten or holy force anyway.

                DI i dont like doing it same as for BI, but to get gold its needed, sadly dont have a team thats around my own br.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

                Comment


                • #9
                  yes i agree takes alot of gold to enchant an forge red gear, just put the time in you'l get more gold than your counterpart from doin wb etc.
                  ps:just did atoll boss for 31 mil

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kewlbeans154 View Post
                    yes i agree takes alot of gold to enchant an forge red gear, just put the time in you'l get more gold than your counterpart from doin wb etc.
                    ps:just did atoll boss for 31 mil
                    how long did it take on that atoll boss? on my server even after merge we get only 1 or 2 teams that atoll boss would take us many many hours lol......most gold I have got was 18mil gold and that boss had 500mil hp
                    Last edited by JackFrost1111111; 09-26-2015, 06:21 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Farm, wilds, inferno / BI, sylph atoll, alchemy once... (hmm, and now kitten club)
                      They are still gd sources of gold
                      Jewel hunt to save up gold sacks..
                      Sometimes doing event gives tons of gold as reward.
                      And you'd be asking where the gold came from.. :3
                      Last edited by Imonseph; 09-27-2015, 03:47 AM.
                      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                      Why so serious? :-o "

                      "Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                        Farm, wilds, inferno / BI, sylph atoll... (hmm, and now kitten club)
                        They are still gd sources of gold
                        Jewel hunt to save up gold sacks..
                        Sometimes doing event gives tons of gold as reward.
                        And you'd be asking where the gold came from.. :3
                        Its all peanuts compared to what people need for red gear and holy forge, but you aren't on that point yet, hence another useless post on your side.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Its all peanuts compared to what people need for red gear and holy forge, but you aren't on that point yet, hence another useless post on your side.
                          Did OP say that he's onto holy forge or red gear?
                          Or you just pulling this into context for a personal atk?
                          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                          Why so serious? :-o "

                          "Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lefou66 View Post
                            Pretty hard to get gold now that they removed signet training....not everyone can do wb and di everyday...just saying.And also thx for taking out adv sep from purgatory and sylph arena...just saying.
                            Don't forget about gold from Cloud Adventure, though that only occurs on weekends :/

                            Sky trial daily energy gets you more gold and seps...
                            Last edited by Imonseph; 09-27-2015, 11:39 AM.
                            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                            Why so serious? :-o "

                            "Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I can live with about 20 mil gold, staying there on a daily basis. But I dropped so much since patch. No matter how many hours I spend online.
                              Reldra was here....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X