Wheres the GOLD!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    Did OP say that he's onto holy forge or red gear?
    Or you just pulling this into context for a personal atk?
    If you could read, you would have seen its not just the OP in the need of gold, and wondering where to get it.
    You're just playing the personal attack card to cover your stupidness.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      If you could read, you would have seen its not just the OP in the need of gold, and wondering where to get it.
      You're just playing the personal attack card to cover your stupidness.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	goldAmount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	1718074

I got nothing to lose
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]150495[/ATTACH]

I got nothing to lose
        Well, that pretty much proves my point lol.

Comment

Hmm for where I'm at now this is what I get more or less daily. About 500k from levying, 37k an hour from city production, 1.2 mil from purgatory maze since I'm only at level 11, gold from blitzing heroic and regular campaign stages which adds up to a bit under 2mil and whatever gold I can get from events. Those are my main sources of gold since I don't always get the chance to do wb, sylph atoll, di or bloody inferno. Now daily I use anywhere between 9mil to 30mil gold for 70 shards from guild shop, enchanting equipment when I have to, constantly converting res crystals to increase specific elements for stuff like atoll and ef and not to mention astral refining which I try to throw in at least 10mil a day into one of the slots.

So I'd definitely say major sources of gold are scarce for what you need later on in the game. Kitten club was in my opinion a bad idea because you spend about 930k gold placing all 5 items down that you can get with gold and you don't even make that back. A better feature to get gold could've been implemented but eh.

Comment

Sylph enchant + upgrade events
            Collected about 20mil gold in 1 day

This is for consuming 1k mahra and seps:

Accumulative of 25x100k gold (for both events) = 5mil gold
            (return of 125 mahra / seps each)
            7.8mil gold on checkpoint rewards (for both events) = 15.6mil gold
            (return of 505 mahra / seps each)

Total: 20.6mil gold
            and 370 mahra / seps each consumed only!!
            (that is if you have about 800 mahra seps to begin with)
            Last edited by Imonseph; 09-27-2015, 09:06 AM.

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
              Hmm for where I'm at now this is what I get more or less daily. About 500k from levying, 37k an hour from city production, 1.2 mil from purgatory maze since I'm only at level 11, gold from blitzing heroic and regular campaign stages which adds up to a bit under 2mil and whatever gold I can get from events. Those are my main sources of gold since I don't always get the chance to do wb, sylph atoll, di or bloody inferno. Now daily I use anywhere between 9mil to 30mil gold for 70 shards from guild shop, enchanting equipment when I have to, constantly converting res crystals to increase specific elements for stuff like atoll and ef and not to mention astral refining which I try to throw in at least 10mil a day into one of the slots.

So I'd definitely say major sources of gold are scarce for what you need later on in the game. Kitten club was in my opinion a bad idea because you spend about 930k gold placing all 5 items down that you can get with gold and you don't even make that back. A better feature to get gold could've been implemented but eh.
              Last time i checked resist crystals dont work anymore on Atol. Try doing a round with no resist for that boss type and see. Could save you some gold

Comment

I earn probably ~50m per day (I usually don't do atoll boss), assuming I make both wbs, but yeah...not nearly enough but not too terrible either. Main drain for me is dropping 25m into guild daily for kidpet skills. WB HP cap really needs to be raised...

Comment

Resists work. They just don't work ENOUGH. Whereas it used to block 90-95% of the damage, resists now block 60% if you have 6x L9 crystals and using the appropriate sylph. It won't go up much after that, due to the diminishing returns.

So, the ulti that you used to survive now does 4-8 times the damage to you. Maybe more if you have a higher resist from dimensions. And suddenly, the ultis are no longer survivable. Back to the bad old days of dying and respawning at ultis.

Comment

I am here laughing at a couple of schmucks that thought I am a noob when I last posted. Oh well, at the time of this message, I am sitting on 130 million gold that is sold into cow stock to be saved. Had 180 mil, but threw in 50k into a new guild that I joined to get the final set of skills I need. The replies and methods others had made since my post, your bad mouthing (er, bad typing since I can't really hear you), and this post are what people are doing to get gold. Of course, I forgot the Sky Trail and Cloud Adventures as part of the ways of getting gold, so I thank those that replied with such.

So I am going to guess you're an impatient sod that wants the gold here and there and right now. It doesn't work that way, Cochise. In this day and patch, you got to be playing smarter. As the saying goes "good things come to those that wait". Try that some time.

Oh and the best event to get more gold for your investment is the Mount Hoof Training event since only 3 you need to get 200k (2x Sacks of Gold), an extra hoof, and probably a prize with such each time (unlimited attempts if R2 didn't nerf it first). So you do the math, genius.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Oh and the best event to get more gold for your investment is the Mount Hoof Training event since only 3 you need to get 200k (2x Sacks of Gold), an extra hoof, and probably a prize with such each time (unlimited attempts if R2 didn't nerf it first). So you do the math, genius.
                      That doesn't help when you have maxxed out the stars on ALL your mounts, "genius"...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        That doesn't help when you have maxxed out the stars on ALL your mounts, "genius"...
                        Probably the only difference between me and you is that I don't throw money at a game in wanting every thing. I have about 5 to 6 mounts I have not maxed yet until the next event, so guess what I am doing at that time? That's right, I am saving up mount hooves to use on the next event. The same thing I am doing with MTWs, Mahra (used up 1k for today; another 1k and change for tomorrow), Sepulcrum (same as the Mahra). Gems really bit hard when they made it a single grab event rather than unlimited, but won't complain for that now. So, really, I am just laughing while trying to enjoy this "buggy" game until it gets its final legs and R2 pulls the plug on it out of the blue.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You have so many mounts that you have 5-6 mounts that is not maxxed, and you accuse ME of throwing money at the game?

Hahahaha! What a "genius".
                          Last edited by AdaJames; 09-28-2015, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Probably the only difference between me and you is that I don't throw money at a game in wanting every thing. I have about 5 to 6 mounts I have not maxed yet until the next event, so guess what I am doing at that time? That's right, I am saving up mount hooves to use on the next event. The same thing I am doing with MTWs, Mahra (used up 1k for today; another 1k and change for tomorrow), Sepulcrum (same as the Mahra). Gems really bit hard when they made it a single grab event rather than unlimited, but won't complain for that now. So, really, I am just laughing while trying to enjoy this "buggy" game until it gets its final legs and R2 pulls the plug on it out of the blue.
                            Laughing or not, your opinion matters very little since you are just a fresh meat. No one played since hooves/di patch has mounts to refine. 180kk gold stocked? *naughty words*, thats enough just for 1 (ONE) piece of red equipment enchants. Do the math for holy forge event if you go for 200 per day, astral refines i havent done for aegis...so yeah, give more gold
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-28-2015, 07:35 AM. Reason: Do not use naughty words. Kthnxbai.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I am here laughing at a couple of schmucks that thought I am a noob
                              What if I still think you are noob?

Comment

I am here laughing at a couple of schmucks that thought I am a noob when I last posted. Oh well, at the time of this message, I am sitting on 130 million gold that is sold into cow stock to be saved. Had 180 mil, but threw in 50k into a new guild that I joined to get the final set of skills I need. The replies and methods others had made since my post, your bad mouthing (er, bad typing since I can't really hear you), and this post are what people are doing to get gold. Of course, I forgot the Sky Trail and Cloud Adventures as part of the ways of getting gold, so I thank those that replied with such.
                                This^
                                You're really wise on the dairy cow in vault

So I am going to guess you're an impatient sod that wants the gold here and there and right now. It doesn't work that way, Cochise. In this day and patch, you got to be playing smarter. As the saying goes "good things come to those that wait". Try that some time.
                                I'm glad to identify with you I'm also one that is patient with wartune events - following the ups and down in event rewards.
                                When they finally *coughs* removed exp from sky trial, hehe.. I knew it was a green light to level up and enjoy this feature of wartune.
                                If anyone did gem synthesis and conversion, sylph equipment enchantment, believe me... they alrdy had a taste of what enchanting red gear would be at lv80
                                I have a gd feeling even the gold compensation from sylph equip enchant won't make it up for red gear enchant :3
                                Last edited by Imonseph; 09-28-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X