Wheres the GOLD!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Laughing or not, your opinion matters very little since you are just a fresh meat. No one played since hooves/di patch has mounts to refine. 180kk gold stocked? *naughty words*, thats enough just for 1 (ONE) piece of red equipment enchants. Do the math for holy forge event if you go for 200 per day, astral refines i havent done for aegis...so yeah, give more gold
    The fact that he was not aware of the di/hoof thing was pretty telling.

The fact that you can drop 270M gold in less than 5 min with certain things (e.g., HF, astrals, etc) has escaped him is also pretty telling. That he is not aware that there are some people with gold reserves of over 1.2 BILLION and still believe it is not enough is the most telling of all.

Refine for sacks of gold? Pfft! Chump change. Limited, once off change, too.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      The fact that he was not aware of the di/hoof thing was pretty telling.

The fact that you can drop 270M gold in less than 5 min with certain things (e.g., HF, astrals, etc) has escaped him is also pretty telling. That he is not aware that there are some people with gold reserves of over 1.2 BILLION and still believe it is not enough is the most telling of all.

Refine for sacks of gold? Pfft! Chump change. Limited, once off change, too.
      Give me 20 billion gold and it'll still vanish in 5 mins... lol.

Comment

The best part is, they made it possible for players to acquire red gear and now they are moaning about enchanting it with gold.
        Should even raise suggestion to put balen to gold conversion of 1balen = 1mil gold
        Anyone likes more cheese to the whine? :3
        Last edited by Imonseph; 09-28-2015, 11:09 AM.
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Give me 20 billion gold and it'll still vanish in 5 mins... lol.
          Anticipate for a patch that will fix it.. trust me.
          The same that happen for sylph equipment enchant, your guess..
          Even by sense, top players will face the same restriction that is played by game devs as any other player.
          Last edited by Imonseph; 09-28-2015, 09:54 AM.
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Laughing or not, your opinion matters very little since you are just a fresh meat. No one played since hooves/di patch has mounts to refine. 180kk gold stocked? *naughty words*, thats enough just for 1 (ONE) piece of red equipment enchants. Do the math for holy forge event if you go for 200 per day, astral refines i havent done for aegis...so yeah, give more gold
            Sure, but I guess I am not one that jumps on an event with little investment, now am I? 180M isn't too bad for a guy who decided to give this game "another go" after taking nearly a two year break from it (back then, it was mundane with nowhere to go) and played on a new server (well, server 586). Just don't ask me about my Shadowbound account as I eat cashers (not the whales, though) for breakfast on there before the farm feature (and bugs that came with such) made me kinda leave the game (I kill, I don't play Farmville).

No, I just stockpile the minimum amounts needed to get the maximum benefit. If this means skipping a few events while I get it all together, then so be it. Most events do come back at a rotation of around 3-4 weeks, so I worry not. Too bad, I do not count cards that way or I would be in trouble with the gaming industry (although I do play my poker casually). So, in essence, I am doing the math if I am saving that way and not rushing into things.

Imonseph,
            Thanks. It's good to know there are those out there with common sense. The livestock tip came from other folks either on forums or in game. Even though I do the plundering, I do get plundered by those from a guild I had plundered (maybe, they went to tell their stronger members I have been hitting them so they send to teach me a "lesson" -- who knows). So, it's a survival (and nest egg) tip mainly. Also, it's good to keep tabs on such since each animal costs 200k when sold back. I was glad it came with that feature as in another game (from a different developer) it's never too good to be carrying that much on a person, especially in times of war that our corp leader made us use it to build or to donate (and later recycle bought items in shop for somewhat a return).

What if I still think you are noob?
            And here's my answer: so what? I am not the one complaining about not having enough gold, now am I?
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X