sylph and eudaemon equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph and eudaemon equipment

When will the "Blessings of God" for sylph equipment be available again ?
    When will "Green Flame" and "Blue Flame" for eudaemon equipment be available again ?

Most of us still require them.

Some of the items such as the flames can be gained via event boxes, rare event exchanges, flash sales and the like. Blessings of God and Gift of god are a little bit trickier. They appear in very rare events, recharge events, secret merchants in the dimensional war, flash sales and though not often as an occasional event reward. The Gifts and Blessings can also be purchased if lucky enough to find them, for bound balens in the wilds shop.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

And this is geared for "all" players? Or would people have to cash just to get what they need? If it's the latter, it's of no use to the majority as it is now.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Dear Mentor -
        Have you seen the price of those items in the shop ?
        Pretty ridiculous prices.
        20 BB for Green Flame. And to help the cashers only 20 BB for Blue and Purple Flames as well.
        Therefore to obtain the 20 Flames for 1 gear requires 400 BB and you need 8 * 20 = 160 Flames which is 8 * 400 BB = 3200 BB.
        As I said pretty ridiculous prices, for non cashers.
        And I have not yet seen any Blessings of God anywhere.
        Not sure what the Gift of God is ... but have not seen that either.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          Dear Mentor -
          Have you seen the price of those items in the shop ?
          Pretty ridiculous prices.
          20 BB for Green Flame. And to help the cashers only 20 BB for Blue and Purple Flames as well.
          Therefore to obtain the 20 Flames for 1 gear requires 400 BB and you need 8 * 20 = 160 Flames which is 8 * 400 BB = 3200 BB.
          As I said pretty ridiculous prices, for non cashers.
          And I have not yet seen any Blessings of God anywhere.
          Not sure what the Gift of God is ... but have not seen that either.

just a lil thing to this. needs balen, not bb for flames...
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

they took the free blessing of god, gift of god out of rotation when they nerfed dw to crystal overflow

those are now in shop bb 2000 and kyanite 50k for blessing of god .. and i belief it was 5000 bb and some kyanite for gift of gods ..
            blessings can be attained free still in some cs events .. gifts not
            also ofcoures for our cashed players they always in wild shop for point that only can be attained by balen use

and as gimmick said flames in shop only balens
            only free way for green flames in event boxes (no blue for quite some time there thou to be precise since the introduction chests)

guess cashed players need the extra edge (next to all the other edges they get), by keeping some items hard cash only to compeet with freebees

Comment

They'll give away blessing and gift of god as candy as soon as they implement sylph red gear to force casher to buy items to make red gear, just wait.

Comment

I like candy

Comment

Working...
                X