Are Events Coming???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Events Coming???

Sorry if I didn't get the memo, but will there be Redemption Events for Fate Stones & Signet Training???

No .

Comment

Honestly, why should they? Just get rid of your fate stones by selling them or using them on marriage tree.
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

We never know if events will be held in advance, as a result all we can do is watch the news and events. I can say though, as was echoed before, fate can be held, sold or fed to the marriage tree.. all of which are personal preference.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Are they ever going to have another Soul Crystal / Soul Seal event? It's been a while and them things are piling up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            We never know if events will be held in advance, as a result all we can do is watch the news and events. I can say though, as was echoed before, fate can be held, sold or fed to the marriage tree.. all of which are personal preference.
            So what exactly is the point of mentors when they don't tell you anything?

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              So what exactly is the point of mentors when they don't tell you anything?
              Because their job is to help us with when we get stuck, not tell us what events/features are coming next.

Comment

Working...
              X