X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xeptone
    replied
    Deadly-Sin has again moved all its players
    Unnecessary name calling and therefor post.

liga I can play the game u play

u have to upgrade ur conversation skills before u come to trade blows with me

and R2 pls come verify if this is a cheat or not

so we can stop right here and now

If it is not a cheat then I can shove that truth up somebody Cupcake
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-25-2015, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lisaliga
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I dont really envy those whom still consider xsgb worth the trouble of switching guilds.
    Rewards are trash.
    True, rewards arent good indeed.
    I am still waiting for answer to my question though and thats besides the point of the rewards.

Leave a comment:

• lisaliga
    replied
    Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
    I will propose to R2 if it is really cheat drop by our server and tell us what we are doing is wrong and is not allowed and it is not part of the tactical wise of planning

WE WILL STOP

otherwise ..... the rest of the players that got nothing better to do other than green face with envy better send a ticket or hasten the process of alerting R2

so our friend here Liga can have her fair fight in csgb

is that fair enough for u Liga ?
    Unnecessary name calling and therefor post.

Leave a comment:

• lisaliga
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    I don't know why Deadly Sin would bother, last I checked, no one could beat them, so they might as well hold the top spot to start. The #1 guild is the only one that completely earns its place. There is no way to cheat your way into first. Second, third, etc., you can game the system in various ways to sneak above stronger guilds.

But blame the defective preliminary ranking system, if they prevent "cheating" as you call it, then it's wildly unfair to 7 of the top 8 guilds. If they did something not moronic, then there would be no reason to dump guild BR before registering. Since Wartune is proven incapable of even arranging the trivially simple finals brackets, though, I don't expect them to ever fix it in any reasonable way. Encouraging them to fix it is more likely to break it even further, so better to just let it run as-is, and most guilds will manage to get a reasonable approximation of the fair rewards, with a small number completely screwed.
    Im not in for any rewards Thanks for you post though. It seems I do have a little faith where you have seemed to lost it on the way.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    I dont really envy those whom still consider xsgb worth the trouble of switching guilds.
    Rewards are trash.

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    I will propose to R2 if it is really cheat drop by our server and tell us what we are doing is wrong and is not allowed and it is not part of the tactical wise of planning

WE WILL STOP

otherwise ..... the rest of the players that got nothing better to do other than green face with envy better send a ticket or hasten the process of alerting R2

so our friend here Liga can have her fair fight in csgb

is that fair enough for u Liga ?

Leave a comment:

• Xeptone
    replied
    I really dun see any logic in that argument

Since when the fights are fair

the more u spend the more unfair it is for others

And there is no way u can stop others from spending

SO let me ask u this question back

SINCE when the fights is fair ?

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    I don't know why Deadly Sin would bother, last I checked, no one could beat them, so they might as well hold the top spot to start. The #1 guild is the only one that completely earns its place. There is no way to cheat your way into first. Second, third, etc., you can game the system in various ways to sneak above stronger guilds.

But blame the defective preliminary ranking system, if they prevent "cheating" as you call it, then it's wildly unfair to 7 of the top 8 guilds. If they did something not moronic, then there would be no reason to dump guild BR before registering. Since Wartune is proven incapable of even arranging the trivially simple finals brackets, though, I don't expect them to ever fix it in any reasonable way. Encouraging them to fix it is more likely to break it even further, so better to just let it run as-is, and most guilds will manage to get a reasonable approximation of the fair rewards, with a small number completely screwed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X