Cross-server Guild Battle Cheats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Guild Battle Cheats

Here on our server the main and also the balen guild cheats its way into #1 position Cs Gb again. Deadly-Sin has again moved all its players to another guild the evening before registration to Cs GB. Therefor their guild Br is only a fals very low number on a piece of paper and will give them hard working guilds but the lowest Br guilds as opponents in coming Cs Gb again. As we all know thats how they got #1 in earlier Cs Gb before.

My question:

Is Cs Gb only about cheating or can there be a fair Cs Gb where tricks like those arent allowed and all can have fun defending their guild in a fair fight?

I don't know why Deadly Sin would bother, last I checked, no one could beat them, so they might as well hold the top spot to start. The #1 guild is the only one that completely earns its place. There is no way to cheat your way into first. Second, third, etc., you can game the system in various ways to sneak above stronger guilds.

But blame the defective preliminary ranking system, if they prevent "cheating" as you call it, then it's wildly unfair to 7 of the top 8 guilds. If they did something not moronic, then there would be no reason to dump guild BR before registering. Since Wartune is proven incapable of even arranging the trivially simple finals brackets, though, I don't expect them to ever fix it in any reasonable way. Encouraging them to fix it is more likely to break it even further, so better to just let it run as-is, and most guilds will manage to get a reasonable approximation of the fair rewards, with a small number completely screwed.

Comment

I really dun see any logic in that argument

Since when the fights are fair

the more u spend the more unfair it is for others

And there is no way u can stop others from spending

SO let me ask u this question back

SINCE when the fights is fair ?

Comment

I will propose to R2 if it is really cheat drop by our server and tell us what we are doing is wrong and is not allowed and it is not part of the tactical wise of planning

WE WILL STOP

otherwise ..... the rest of the players that got nothing better to do other than green face with envy better send a ticket or hasten the process of alerting R2

so our friend here Liga can have her fair fight in csgb

is that fair enough for u Liga ?

Comment

I dont really envy those whom still consider xsgb worth the trouble of switching guilds.
          Rewards are trash.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I don't know why Deadly Sin would bother, last I checked, no one could beat them, so they might as well hold the top spot to start. The #1 guild is the only one that completely earns its place. There is no way to cheat your way into first. Second, third, etc., you can game the system in various ways to sneak above stronger guilds.

But blame the defective preliminary ranking system, if they prevent "cheating" as you call it, then it's wildly unfair to 7 of the top 8 guilds. If they did something not moronic, then there would be no reason to dump guild BR before registering. Since Wartune is proven incapable of even arranging the trivially simple finals brackets, though, I don't expect them to ever fix it in any reasonable way. Encouraging them to fix it is more likely to break it even further, so better to just let it run as-is, and most guilds will manage to get a reasonable approximation of the fair rewards, with a small number completely screwed.
            Im not in for any rewards Thanks for you post though. It seems I do have a little faith where you have seemed to lost it on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
              I will propose to R2 if it is really cheat drop by our server and tell us what we are doing is wrong and is not allowed and it is not part of the tactical wise of planning

WE WILL STOP

otherwise ..... the rest of the players that got nothing better to do other than green face with envy better send a ticket or hasten the process of alerting R2

so our friend here Liga can have her fair fight in csgb

is that fair enough for u Liga ?
              Unnecessary name calling and therefor post.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                I dont really envy those whom still consider xsgb worth the trouble of switching guilds.
                Rewards are trash.
                True, rewards arent good indeed.
                I am still waiting for answer to my question though and thats besides the point of the rewards.

Comment

Deadly-Sin has again moved all its players
                  Unnecessary name calling and therefor post.

liga I can play the game u play

u have to upgrade ur conversation skills before u come to trade blows with me

and R2 pls come verify if this is a cheat or not

so we can stop right here and now

If it is not a cheat then I can shove that truth up somebody Cupcake
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-25-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

In this thread, people try and game the system, get all kinds of pissy when called on it, and nobody really cares.

Comment

Tatics wow can u say **. It's pure cheating to do what you have done. But we all know r2 policy is if u spend money here we wont punish you. Leaving a guild and coming back after registering is the cowards way if your weak guild needs to more power to you. Even if you win we all know your a cheat and your team uses a loophole to play. next time try to play fair and not like a tool.
                      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

the last i looked you still had to win every fight to win the cross server, there is no way around that.
                        thats your answer, wherever you start in the prelims, you still have to win every fight, if you lose one in the prelims you will not be cross server gb champion.
                        if r2 had the right code in place to rank guilds in prelims there prolly wouldnt have to be any maneuvering by any of the guilds, but if you want to call us/them out on it, be fair and call every single guild that maneuvered for cheating. Otherwise its plain simple good strategy to make the diamond group, you have to be in diamond group to have a chance to win.
                        you want to know whats messed up about cross server gb? 15 of the top 16 guilds will not be in diamond group, put the blame where it really is lisaliga, on R2, not on the guilds

Comment

The once that are saying they stil need to fight to win, yes thats true, but on the way they cheat, they get very low br guilds against them, so yes they win it all, the br of registration counts. not there true br.

Im not against it, its a strategy, fair or not,
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                            Tatics wow can u say **. It's pure cheating to do what you have done. But we all know r2 policy is if u spend money here we wont punish you. Leaving a guild and coming back after registering is the cowards way if your weak guild needs to more power to you. Even if you win we all know your a cheat and your team uses a loophole to play. next time try to play fair and not like a tool.
                            I have to say I agree

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                              the last i looked you still had to win every fight to win the cross server, there is no way around that.
                              thats your answer, wherever you start in the prelims, you still have to win every fight, if you lose one in the prelims you will not be cross server gb champion.
                              if r2 had the right code in place to rank guilds in prelims there prolly wouldnt have to be any maneuvering by any of the guilds, but if you want to call us/them out on it, be fair and call every single guild that maneuvered for cheating. Otherwise its plain simple good strategy to make the diamond group, you have to be in diamond group to have a chance to win.
                              you want to know whats messed up about cross server gb? 15 of the top 16 guilds will not be in diamond group, put the blame where it really is lisaliga, on R2, not on the guilds
                              I understand your point of view but as you know its easy to win from an opponent who has 1% of your guild Br.
                              The matter of the 15 guilds is new to me and maybe worth another thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X