Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server Guild Battle Cheats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
    The once that are saying they stil need to fight to win, yes thats true, but on the way they cheat, they get very low br guilds against them, so yes they win it all, the br of registration counts. not there true br.

Im not against it, its a strategy, fair or not,
    An honest reply

Comment

Wonder why anyone cares eh, only point to being #1 is to jerk your e-p some, the rewards are garbage and outdated, if it bothers you so much and you can beat the so called cheaters out play them and beat them where it hurts. If not, well keep dreaming I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Wonder why anyone cares eh, only point to being #1 is to jerk your e-p some, the rewards are garbage and outdated, if it bothers you so much and you can beat the so called cheaters out play them and beat them where it hurts. If not, well keep dreaming I guess.

I mean, some people could use 50+ fashion cores, but otherwise, yeah the rewards are bad.
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

rewards are so lame i dont care as long as i get rewards for the blue crystaloid my edu needs them badly lol

they can switch all they want as it doesnt say in rule book u cant sign up with low guild br then move alot of ppl to guild showing fake br lol its always been like that and wont stop either if they agve better rewards for csgb then complain

as the rewards ave been the same for last 2 who cares
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 09-26-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lisaliga View Post
            Here on our server the main and also the balen guild cheats its way into #1 position Cs Gb again. Deadly-Sin has again moved all its players to another guild the evening before registration to Cs GB. Therefor their guild Br is only a fals very low number on a piece of paper and will give them hard working guilds but the lowest Br guilds as opponents in coming Cs Gb again. As we all know thats how they got #1 in earlier Cs Gb before.
            Logically,
            First off- if one follows your statement, then Deadly_Sin would have 0 Guild Battle Rating since it moved ALL of its members to another guild. (this is false btw, I did not move to any guild prior, during or post CSGB registration so that statement you posted in itself is erroneous)

Secondly, Are you stating in your assumption that moving players from one guild to another before registration ENSURES A WIN TO TOP #1 SPOT for said guild if so, then nobody in that guild needs to do anything at all---they don't need to balen, don't need to complete their runs (or try to complete some of their runs), don't need to spend x amount of time just to do events and tasks ingame, now would they? And if your assumption is true, then every guild out there can basically just do the same (transfer people) and win top spot? Does that seem logical to you at all?

Lastly, I am in the same server as you, but if you have no idea by now, winning CSGB is never about the Guild Battle Rating, Does it mean that if a guild's battle rating is of the highest tier, that it will ensure it will kill and annihilate the guild with the lower battle rating tier? And be #1? If so, the Cross Server Guild Battle should be based on the highest Guild BR there is, and announce them as automatic winners. Guild battle rating whether it is in 200,000,000 or 20,000,000 or 2,000,000 or 200,000 does not make sense at all, if only 5% of the guild is actively playing and participating in CSGB. It is about---team work, if you have 80% of your guild actively participating in CSGB, then mostlikely you have a higher chance at winning vs a guild who has higher guild battle rating than yours with only 40% of its members actively playing..
            So it can be better understood---Everyone can drive a fast car, or own a fast car if they wanted to (and they have lots and lots of money) but few of them can drive a car fast. It takes skills, yo.
            Last edited by DancingKimChick; 09-26-2015, 02:03 PM. Reason: Better Analogy, not so crude as previous.
            People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
            사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Lisa really seems to have misdirected frustration towards DS. Our guild is well organized, coordinated and has excellent leadership. If your guild does not have these qualities it's unlikely you will do well in xgb. Rather then make unfounded, ridiculous accusations why not work on your character and it's guild? DS has won each of our victories in xgb through the efforts of our entire guild, cashers and non-cashers alike. We make the effort, we win. When and if we lose it will be because another guild with organization, coordination and determination has beaten us fairly just has we have won every battle fairly.
              Last edited by Joybaby; 09-26-2015, 05:28 PM.
              Ingame name: Enelya
              Server: EST, R2games
              Servername: S50 HereAfter
              Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
              Toon: Archer
              Guild: Deadly Sins (DS)

Comment

I love your analogy Aya!
                Ingame name: Enelya
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S50 HereAfter
                Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                Toon: Archer
                Guild: Deadly Sins (DS)

Comment

Originally posted by Joybaby View Post
                  I love your analogy Aya!
                  <3 meow. meow. I had to think long and hard for that analogy...only to edit it out again.
                  Thanks Joy!
                  People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                  사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Working...
                  X