Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are the new sylph events supposed to be giving the old Wind and Water chests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the new sylph events supposed to be giving the old Wind and Water chests?

Are the new sylph events supposed to be giving the Wind and Water chests, or were they supposed to have the current Fire chests? If they are supposed to have the Fire chests, is there going to be an exchange?

I think they are supposed to be Wind and Water chests. This happened with the last boxes as well, not sure if it was intentional that time too, though.

Comment

Why would anyone want the garbage fire chests compared to the previous ones, lols.

Comment

best way to get adv mahra/sep and divinity soul tbh
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

and best way for ppl to buy balens for fire temple chest

Comment

Well, there's a clothing set for exchange with the fire chests (which we'd all have, wings included, if the crum/mahra events gave them instead of the old ones), and there's a eud mark exchange tonight, and im sure there's plenty of ppl who would've liked the extra shots at a wind ranger, or whatever eud(s) they're still missing. But yeah, I suspect they think we'll cash for the fire chests more. I won't but they can dream.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
              Well, there's a clothing set for exchange with the fire chests (which we'd all have, wings included, if the crum/mahra events gave them instead of the old ones), and there's a eud mark exchange tonight, and im sure there's plenty of ppl who would've liked the extra shots at a wind ranger, or whatever eud(s) they're still missing. But yeah, I suspect they think we'll cash for the fire chests more. I won't but they can dream.
              Eh I'd rather stronger sylph without dishing out thousands compared to an outfit, but I guess it's valid of a point.

Wouldn't be bad if they gave options to events, like the spender events; A and B, so everyone can pick their own poison. Not that I see it happening but yeh.

Comment

Thatll happen after they finally implement collecting multiple for all the infinite use events, or roughly some time well after hell freezes over.

Comment

must say reward out of water wind box is much better, i dont complain about that.

But yes the new exchange for eud shard or other stuff is harder now, but for me i turned in 10 for 5 shards and ive got the ranger now,
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                    I have gotten all title clothing sets just by saving clothing shards.
                    All previous sets show up in the next shard exchange.

As for the eud shards, i'm not gonna trade in chests for that, I'm only "missing" the wind ranger atm,
                    and due the lack of kid upgrade materials (gear loids, purple flames, warpath materials) I can't even upgrade it properly anyways.

Just like wrath said, the older chests are much and much better.

Comment

say that I want the new chests for the current exchanges. Despite the fact that there are many older players who have everything, will I be able to get boxes that are good for current item exchanges?

And I am hoping nobody will be so intelligent as to mention that we have gotten some of the new boxes. I am talking about the concept ...
                      to get a box = to get an exchangeable item (thus hoping we get an exchange to make new box from old box)

Comment

1) In hot shop is Wind & Water Box that opens either old or new chest
                        2) Some exchanges has old chests (I like the eudemon shard exchange, so I can have 30 scourge mages :-), some new ones.

As this mechanism was piloted during July and August, I do not see an issue, only they reduced chests from 4 to 2 distinct ones.

Comment

issue is that opening chests usually gives little useful stuff. i'd rather exchange for useful things than to open them. if they dropped wind & water chests like this before the exchange was gone, i would have the mount from exchange already. but i guess they wouldn't.

Comment

yep i have 118 water chests and 12 fire through the events i was able to do. would be nice to exchange them if i wished or got them before the last exchange expired.

Comment

Working...
                            X