Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A request that shouldn't require a ticket. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request that shouldn't require a ticket. . .

Can you guys please assign some sort of gold value to star tear shards and sylph exp scrolls? I don't care if you make them worth 1 gold. Just something so we can sell them instead of making it a total pain in the buttocks to get rid of them. When you have all six sylphs all completely maxed out lvl 80 and evolved, you simply don't need these items anymore. I'm fully aware I can get rid of the shards by making tears and then selling the tears, but if it's an odd number of shards you'll always have some left just unnecessarily taking up space. I'm also fully aware I can get rid of scrolls by activating a new sylph and then using the scrolls, it's just a completely unneeded and unnecessary step. Just let us have the ability to sell them. Again, I don't care if it's for 1 gold. Either that or put them in the profile thing like Insignia and Crypt Tokens. I don't know why you haven't done that with whips and hoofs yet either.

Can I get an "Amen" on this from others on the forum?
    Last edited by nurk2c; 09-26-2015, 05:15 PM.

The suggestion has been forwarded multiple times in the past. With the influx introduced with the new sky trails, it is certainly a lot more painful than in the past. I will forward it again, however I'm unable to say whether or not the people in charge of decisions will accept. It may be an idea to have this in the feedback forum, to gain more backing from fellow players

*moves thread*
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

So its been suggested multiple times, why do you need more feedback?

Comment

Yeah it's definitely annoying having it in my inventory. I've refined all my sylphs to the 2nd stage so at this point they just take up space especially when it starts stacking and I have to waste gold to synthesize star tears just to free up space.

Comment

I' m curious though why did they put enough star tears and star tear shards to make like 10 of each sylph. Cuz to me it looks smart as monkey ,at the moment, the person who put those on sky trails.
          Last edited by Darkwise; 09-27-2015, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Monkeys tend to be smarter than that. A chimp has the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Someone who keeps doing things to sabotage themselves and never learn from their mistakes is not yet on the level of 5 year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
              I' m curious though why did they put enough star tears and star tear shards to make like 10 of each sylph. Cuz to me it looks smart as monkey ,at the moment, the person who put those on sky trails.
              Seeing we can only have 12 sylphs, thats a good question.

Comment

send them to mail delete the mail :P still an unnessesary step but a cheap one

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                  send them to mail delete the mail :P still an unnessesary step but a cheap one
                  There's no send to mail button though.

Comment

At this moment i got 5k star tear shards, when i cant do sky trail anymore, i let myself kick and remove the mail.

And when i finish a stage, then i only collect the gold and sepl from mail, the rest i delete.

I can understand that this is good for new servers, getting a lot of star tear and shards, but sand you dont get a lot, so for new players thats much harder to get.

only good source for that is finish 200 cq.

But its not in balance.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

another question would be, why did they nerf the star sands in sky trail? can't we just recycle the tears or convert the tear shards into sands? i have a toon with 6 purple sylphs & 3 dozen tears for each, but only some 500 sands & not enough to make 1 refinement.

Comment

Get your star sand in circuit quests. Plenty there.

Comment

Working...
                        X