No announcement yet.

Love the Star Tears and shards from Sky Trail..But no Divinity Shards to Synth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the Star Tears and shards from Sky Trail..But no Divinity Shards to Synth

I have more than enough star tears, ty. But I can;t get divinity shards to refine sylphs I can refine. I only came across divinity shards in merchant in dimension wars at 50 for 500 balen--not going to spend that.
    Reldra was here....

Divinity shards are found in sylph expedition.
    I'll get back to you with a screeny when it opens >.<
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Sylph expedition is a source,

And mystery shop, you can buy them with bb also.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

Some events exchange give divinity shards, with 50 chests u can get 500....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sylphExpeditionRewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.9 KB
ID:	1718079

As promised..
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

This is no different than before. Divinity shards used to be balens ONLY.

There were no events that gave it to you. There was no chest exchange for them. There was no sylph expedition either. Only way to get them in quantity was recharge events.

There was no way a non-casher was going to get anywhere near enough div shards to evo their sylph to Gaia or Athena, until the sylph expedition and dimension war offerings came out.

So, I wouldn't complain too much. There are more ways to get div shards for free now than there ever was.

Comment

they are easy to get from events.

Comment

Yeah, div shards were a pain for the longest time. It was easier to get a gaia or athena seal than 500 div shards without cashing. Now it's a little easier, they're giving a few out free here and there, but still not tons of them.

I think you can get some from sacrifice as well, but wilds shop is the only place I know you can pick up extras without actual cash. A bit weird they're still so rare today, when hades or apollo is practically worthless even maxed.

Comment

Sry guys, they changed sylph expedition. Now I have no idea where we gonna get holy water, divinity shards and blessing of god.
                  Just another way R2 fudge the players up..,.

Comment

golden Holy Water ----> atoll boss and spire nm chests
                    divinity shards ----> event chest exchange
                    blessings of god ----> wild shop for bb and event chest exchange

Comment

would prefer an option to sell these useless star tear shards

Comment

Working...
                      X