Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy Forge BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Forge BR

which piece gives the most br...I have heard many different things

For raw BR numbers, I believe it's chest, hat, weapon, jewels, brooch, rings. But since atk has higher value than def, generally, most will start with weapon, then maybe chest. Don't worry too much about your BR number, focus on which stats give you the most value for the resources.

Comment

Actually HP should give you more br just because it rise your kid hp (which count as 1 br each). Tho the correct order would be weapon -> jewels -> armor -> hat -> hp stuff.
      Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-29-2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Shouldn't artifact give the most br then?

Comment

Artefact does but it requires double the hammers and stoves. So technically it's not that great. Armour is still the best for true BR but brooch is best for be total cause of fake BR on kid I guess
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Generally best to do weapon first, however. Attack stats are more favorable even if the boost is smaller than artifact/armor.

Comment

Why are people so hung up on BR? That is a ridiculous yardstick. I have over 32k PAtk as a mage. How useful do you think that 32k BR is to me?

Don't even get me started into the deliberately inflated stats of kids that add to your BR.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Why are people so hung up on BR? That is a ridiculous yardstick. I have over 32k PAtk as a mage. How useful do you think that 32k BR is to me?

Don't even get me started into the deliberately inflated stats of kids that add to your BR.
                was just a simple question that required a simple response lol I have 41k magic attack as a knight so I know its pointless....and for the kid I think we all know of the Fake br so no need to go into it

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

A better question is why they are so fixated on unnecessarily using such ridiculously big numbers to express most of the stats. The only thing I can think of is they reason that players psychologically give little regard to overall scale/range while preferring to see improvements by the thousands or millions rather than tens or hundreds.

Comment

Unless you are in the absolute top(top 16 cw, tw etc) br doesn´t matter much.

I am running with my wind ranger all day, lose 150k br, however I get more dmg, which means I get stronger. While with battle oracle my br is 150k higher, so I only equip it when I go to bed in case Chaos war br is taken that night(150k does matter for me there).

Comment

Working...
                    X