Eudaemon: look vs. usefulness?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon: look vs. usefulness?

To me, it seems like the look & usefulness of eudaemons are sorta in inverse relation.

Scourge Mage is just too beautiful not to have, but she isn't very useful for general purpose. She isn't useless; I just can't take her everywhere.

Wind Ranger looks awesome!!! And his bleeding is so OP. But to me, so far he doesn't seem very useful against PATK+PDEF type & seems to die fast (comparing to the other 3). He's basically a PATK mage without healing ability.

Sacred Knight looks hot & pretty at lower levels, but I think they've overdone her armor set at max level. She's my first or second choice for PvP & still somewhat helpful for PvE since she can shield & AOE mobs for me so that I don't need to take those skills.

Sanctuary Hunter looks cute & pretty at lower levels, but I think her dresses are more suitable for guys than girls. She isn't much of a tomboy girl to begin with, and I'd rather she has more feminine looking dresses. She has the skills that I don't have & was my first pick to begin with, and her stats have better balance between survivability & dps. To me, she is useful for general purpose & I can take her everywhere. She isn't the best of everywhere, but she can fit in almost anywhere.

Battle Oracle...I didn't pick him to begin with (even though I knew he was the best sidekick around) because I didn't like his look (just personal preference) & animation lag (for some reason his book flipping did seem to lag worse than the sword & arrow). I was in hope to get the female version, but after a few months with no hope of getting a female oracle, & after the knight & hunter look kinda not-so-pretty at their max level, I basically shifted focus from the hunter to the oracle, & now he's my main eudaemon. Needless to say, he has most of the useful skills a mage hero has, & doesn't suffer from the rage starvation of mages. He's the most helpful (to me) for PvP & PvE, & eudaemon arena & bounty targets. They have just put too many useful skills on him alone, leaving little room for others. He can't hit hard & drags fights longer, & can't do well against MATK immune enemies, those are my only complaints about him. However, I still don't like his look & animation, & wished he looks as cute as the male mage hero. just personal preference.
    Sacred Knight
    36.36%
    Sanctuary Hunter
    9.09%
    Battle Oracle
    9.09%
    Scourge Mage
    27.27%
    Wind Ranger
    18.18%

Wind ranger -> Knight -> Battle -> Hunter -> Scourge

My opinion

Comment

Some of the Battle Oracle's skills hit harder than my "glass" Archer. I guess I fed him a sylph and it happened. While I agree his usefulness does come in hand, I don't like how laggy he gets when I open up the Euda window and try to click on "Skills" as he was flipping his book around.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X