Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best sylph for archer

hey.
    iv been using zeus who has 127kbr as my main sylph , but thinking to use gaia .. working on gaia ATM and growing it soon to 100k+ br. ALSO... my mage kid has ALOT more MAKT with zeus, then gaia. thinking to put zeus to follow kid, and gaia as main sylph.. any suggestions guys ??? THANX

For me, it's mainly ATK = ATK and MATK = MATK when attaching sylphs to units. Besides the obvious bonus that is shown, other minute bonuses come as well. I've attached Cerb on my Archer (due to the 5% ATK little bonus) and found out that my HP jumped up as well. But remember this, whatever you put on your mini (Eudaemon), it won't morph, just only attack, but will help with its stats; so it's best to put something that will boost your mini in terms of attack (in your case MATK). My sylphs are pretty much "glass cannons" that ATK ones get pumped up with STR stats, and MATK ones get pumped up with INT stats. The rest I make up with equipment.

I hear Gaia kicks *** though. It attacks and heals (through one ability) at the same time. It also makes the enemy lose HP (another ability) at times (aka bleed). And I have seen many players used that than any other sylph (well, haven't seen a Freya or Odin/Loki as of yet).
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      For me, it's mainly ATK = ATK and MATK = MATK when attaching sylphs to units. Besides the obvious bonus that is shown, other minute bonuses come as well. I've attached Cerb on my Archer (due to the 5% ATK little bonus) and found out that my HP jumped up as well. But remember this, whatever you put on your mini (Eudaemon), it won't morph, just only attack, but will help with its stats; so it's best to put something that will boost your mini in terms of attack (in your case MATK). My sylphs are pretty much "glass cannons" that ATK ones get pumped up with STR stats, and MATK ones get pumped up with INT stats. The rest I make up with equipment.

I hear Gaia kicks *** though. It attacks and heals (through one ability) at the same time. It also makes the enemy lose HP (another ability) at times (aka bleed). And I have seen many players used that than any other sylph (well, haven't seen a Freya or Odin/Loki as of yet).
      your new to the game ain't you.

the electro and fire sylphs add ATK .. not PATK or MATK its ATK so its adds to both MATK and PATK at the same time

for the OP .. when you trying to work out what sylphs to use for your class use what you like be it electro for BI, DI, spire, guild best or dark for arena, ToK .. what i saying is all sylph have role and you use a sylph you like for any role
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

As i understand sylphs can be 2 types magic and physical dmg types. Electro sylph a.k.a Eve has magic type of att and fire sylph does dmg based on patck. When u are mage or archer both attack get bonus by the 2 sylph special boost of 5% diference is that exact type of dmg. For example if u go against enemies with good magic defence but lower pdf and u have fire sylph u do more dmg than the one using Eve. Than again against heroes like another archer or especialy knight that has good pdef Amazon and other psycial dmg type sylph is not so good choice. Other thing is resyst system which adds even more spice to sylph choosing and building afterwards.
        Choosing sylph is more to personal choise as that guy said and depending on situation. I for example am archer too but i use Apolo cause it gives me magical attacks of light type and its best area dmg sylph which is priceless in arenas and tok. The other reason for choosing it is that most ppl go for Eve or Hades and those 2 are realy boring though have nice performance in total. Best dps from all normal sylph not talking bout those new 600$ ones is electro type...no doubt about it but it lacks so much of the flexibility of the other ones like healing or shielding and its rly straightfoward. Even biggest noobster can look good with Hades health regaining skill.. so much bout it.
        Last edited by rescueyou1; 09-29-2015, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          your new to the game ain't you.

the electro and fire sylphs add ATK .. not PATK or MATK its ATK so its adds to both MATK and PATK at the same time

for the OP .. when you trying to work out what sylphs to use for your class use what you like be it electro for BI, DI, spire, guild best or dark for arena, ToK .. what i saying is all sylph have role and you use a sylph you like for any role
          Not really (on the new to the game part). However, I could read. And unless R2 was wrong with their translations on the sylph type (PATK or MATK) when it comes to attacks (aka skills), I go with what is described.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Not really (on the new to the game part). However, I could read. And unless R2 was wrong with their translations on the sylph type (PATK or MATK) when it comes to attacks (aka skills), I go with what is described.
            Both electro and fire sylphs say they add to ATK, and it's not hard to test it out yourself. Equip either one, and your patk AND matk go up. It's always better to make sure what you're getting in this game, since translations are sloppy, and the game guides are incomplete at best.

As to the original question, once you've maxed out your primary sylph, it's a good idea to work on one that's going to be complementary. Zeus is good for a lot of things, I use it nearly as much as my hecate, so I think electro and dark are great as primary and secondary sylphs. I wouldn't build up a fire sylph next, since they overlap with electo more than any other two types, IMO. Water sylphs are always handy to have, so you can't go wrong building up one of those. Wind is more of a niche player, so that should be at most your third priority, more likely 4th or 5th.

Comment

Yep water sylphs are nice, just not that useful during a WB fight since they will always use their healing skill on an AFK (if equipped and not forgotten) wasting a round. Currently, I have both Cerberus on my main, and Medusa (Pan was my first sylph) on my Eudaemon. I am currently building up an Eve that I am hoping to evolve once I get 1k star sands (hint hint R2 on increase) as well as a Hades (got it through events) in the same fashion.

However, I will try Eve on my main once she's about the same cart as Cerb to see if that's possible. However, I do question the low stat (in the enchant screen) that gets maxed so easily since the boost could not be that much.

Comment

Working...
              X