Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Closet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closet

I would love to have a closet for all of my clothes they take up way too much inventory space.

Agreed, clothes are the worst offenders for overrunning inventory.

Comment

Totes, same lvl and type stacking would fix it as well.

Comment

wondering how you guys are even lucky to get clothing drops
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I understand this, especially since clothing of the same name does not stack. it can get pretty cramped. This compiled with a slew of the other items makes that backpack and vault vanish in no time. While we can not give this as you are asking for, we can try to pass along the suggestion in hopes it will gain consideration and we thank you for making it.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I understand this, especially since clothing of the same name does not stack. it can get pretty cramped. This compiled with a slew of the other items makes that backpack and vault vanish in no time. While we can not give this as you are asking for, we can try to pass along the suggestion in hopes it will gain consideration and we thank you for making it.
            Im sorry but its past the point in pass along to dev team you guys keep saying that with bag space. Your dev tteam needs to start playing the game and see what its like to play with full bags.

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              wondering how you guys are even lucky to get clothing drops
              Been holding onto it for months lol

Comment

Working...
              X