soul seal engraving event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul seal engraving event?

wouldn't it be nice to have an engraving event that rewards use of SS with SS?

Tons of peeps already maxed out SS with arena insignia. Honestly, it's easy to level up SS nowadays as long as you have a good guild and you do arena daily.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

yeah but not everyone has SS maxed & some still save them for engraving event (hint: need gold ). I'm ok with getting just SC & gold back, tho I'm not happy I had to kick myself out to save the SCs in the mail after every SC engraving event > i really don't want to exchange SCs for those 1k gold boxes & wished marriage tree can be pre-recharged & the EXP just deplete after every harvest.

Comment

some ppl also save baby socks ..

if we get any event i for the real old sc to whips .. gold is there enough in game

Comment

not sure about you, but i burned off some 6 billion gold (including some 1.6b in gear upgrade & enchantment) in 2 holy forge events, plus some lvl10 & 11 crystal conversions. now still have 2 rows of stoves & hammers & no gold to continue (maybe do only 30 tomorrow). just the 13 of us can bring down wb in 5 minutes, & we are a weak server with no one above 3m br. i highly doubt anyone would have enough gold, unless you are a lvl50-69, which was also the time when i had little need of gold.

Comment

not everyone is maxed, some of us still need this event

Comment

Originally posted by aliceRe View Post
              Some of you need to stop slacking or camping.

SS events are really outdated for the majority of players, and as far as I know newer servers still have the older events.

Comment

maybe just for the majority of top tier players. i just visited all my servers & most still have lvl40-60 soul mark.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Some of you need to stop slacking or camping.

SS events are really outdated for the majority of players, and as far as I know newer servers still have the older events.

Comment

sounds like some have SS maxed & don't want others to catch up

Originally posted by aliceRe View Post

Comment

better sit SS out. eventually they'll come raining like how we're getting choked with SCs now. good if you're married, you can feed SCs to tree. but if not, you'll have your warehouse packed with those silly things.
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Not sure where to ask this at but will try here. Does anyone know when( if we will get it) Hall Of Fame? and if we do get it does anyone know the requirements for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lacye View Post
                        Not sure where to ask this at but will try here. Does anyone know when( if we will get it) Hall Of Fame? and if we do get it does anyone know the requirements for it?
                        We already had the Hall Of Fame event chests, but clearly nobody had enough br for any rewards.

Comment

I'm not a slacker. I turned 80 a little while ago by just normal leveling. They always had SC/SS events in the past. Why stop them? They are piling up. If r2 would come out and say the event is done I would use mine. But I know that as soon as I use them there will be an event the next day. It stinks not knowing.

Comment

Working...
                          X