new sky trail skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sky trail skills

could anyone tell me how to use the skills in sky trail i have 5 of each skill cant seem to activate them in final boss fight

Those skills show up on your battle screen in the same manner as Spire. I am thinking the 5 is how many you can earn or buy (with the + button) as part of the max, not to add as many in the battle.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by tvolly View Post
      could anyone tell me how to use the skills in sky trail i have 5 of each skill cant seem to activate them in final boss fight
      They show up similar to the buff's you get to use in spire. You are allowed to use each 1 time in a fight. They stack up to 5 on the outside. You can also summon some help from Elise, she helps rage up your team for a little extra kick.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

oke they stack to 5 but what about the drops after 5 .. i get like 5 each day i have no use for as boss fights still afk-able ..

but hey they still better then the other useless stuff skytrail gives .. that cant be sold or at a lose of gold

Comment

At that point, it's what we call "pointless" since it doesn't check to see if you have the max before spitting out the skill that could have been reserved for something else instead of being wasted. This also happens when you have your stats for the Sky Trail (HP, Defense, Dmg) at max and it keeps giving them to you.

Comment

Wow.... Five skill is good but i want to now all of these you bought or earned ?
            Last edited by ashtonbrady45; 11-07-2015, 12:05 AM.

Comment

I just earned mine. Never bought them. So they are my nest eggs for when I really need them.

Comment

Working...
              X