Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for don't letting me envolve/merge to new sylphs cause of your rule system.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for don't letting me envolve/merge to new sylphs cause of your rule system.

Before the new envolved sylphs (Loki, Freya) were introduced I worked very hard on getting my 6 sylphs (all one of each) to 2nd orange stage.
    All my sylphs were fully loaded with sepulcrums before in made them to 2nd stage.
    Now R2/7road have cupcaked me a lot with this. I'm not allowed to merge for a Loki or Freya cause now I need to go for 4-6 red sylphs!
    This is so unfair that I need to spend a lot of balens for advanced mahra and advanced sepulcrums or I need to start over again which also cost a lot.
    The new big patches for merging your sylphs are so a disadvantage for me that my acount now is totally cupcaked!
    I spend a lot of money and time for making progress in this game but now you kicked me back 10 steps back.
    It would be fair if I could also make a orange Loki/Freya cause before the patch all my sylphs required the amount of sepulcrums/mahra for it.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-01-2015, 02:12 PM.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
    Before the new envolved sylphs (Loki, Freya) were introduced I worked very hard on getting my 6 sylphs (all one of each) to 2nd orange stage.
    All my sylphs were fully loaded with sepulcrums before in made them to 2nd stage.
    Now R2/7road have cupcaked me a lot with this. I'm not allowed to merge for a Loki or Freya cause now I need to go for 4-6 red sylphs!
    This is so unfair that I need to spend a lot of balens for advanced mahra and advanced sepulcrums or I need to start over again which also cost a lot.
    The new big patches for merging your sylphs are so a disadvantage for me that my acount now is totally cupcaked!
    I spend a lot of money and time for making progress in this game but now you kicked me back 10 steps back.
    It would be fair if I could also make a orange Loki/Freya cause before the patch all my sylphs required the amount of sepulcrums/mahra for it.
    I understand you may be upset by the way the game has changed, but please keep in mind the rules apply to everyone in the game and haven't been leveled against you, or been used to singled you out.

The game is all about choices and what you chose to do with your character dictates your progress / end state in the game.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Finding a solution would also be nice to your customers satisfied. Not all people in game have this problem. There are a few spenders. Now you have -1.
      Good job R2/7Road for the punishment.

And by the way It's impossible of making "good" choices, when you don't know what the future is going to bring or what rules might be or what the concequences of thoose choices might be be, when R2/7road don't disclose it ahead of time.
      Last edited by ANWB-praatpaal; 10-01-2015, 03:11 PM. Reason: Cause I can

Comment

I'm lost .. isn't loki/freya only need 2 maxed 1st evolution sylphs? (they are maxed at orange) What did they change?
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Evos need either max orange or max red. If you make a 2nd evo of one, it cant be used in an evolve until its max red.

You SHOULD be able to use a 2nd evo orange in place of a max 1st orange if so inclined, but its probably cheaper to re-orange-max a new one than it is to lose the one you already evolved.

If you have 2 2nd evolves that would go into a fuse and you want to fuse, though, you're just boned.

Comment

Just remember that if you CAN fuse the sylphs, R2 won't give a fly frakk if you don't.

YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID THEM FOR THE BALENS.

What you DO with the balens is irrelevant and inconsequential to R2.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              Just remember that if you CAN fuse the sylphs, R2 won't give a fly frakk if you don't.

YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID THEM FOR THE BALENS.

What you DO with the balens is irrelevant and inconsequential to R2.
              You do realize that most players don't just direct deposit their paycheck into Wartune, right? There might be a few suckers who recharged to fuse before they realized they couldn't actually fuse, but nearly all of those balens will replace later recharges (or end them entirely, if people rage quit), so R2 is not gaining much beyond what people would otherwise spend. Which means they should care a lot what you do with your balens. They may not care exactly what you spend them on, but they care that you spend them.

Comment

I think you are highly optimistic if you believe R2 bothers with the long term view, judging from their latest shenanigans...

Comment

ouch! sorry to hear that she-ra. it must be frustrating to find out things has changed AFTER much investment has been made. we all get cupcaked in one way or another after this patch. i guess there exists some game(s) that betrays its loyal customers & shut out new players completely. i just hope wartune isn't one of them. on the bright side, tok is way easier without you carrying a merged sylph on my alt on an EST server afk/solo tok easy daily just for the mpd devotion

Comment

That's the only positive thing I can agree with R238423534. I'm easy to beat in TOK now. Otherwise I had a freya for my coming birthday.

Comment

However it sucks, with the current mahra and sepulcrum income, it shouldn't take to long to get another sylph up to orange.

Comment

That's the only positive thing I can agree with R238423534. I'm easy to beat in TOK now. Otherwise I had a freya for my coming birthday.
                        nah she-ra, ur still the last one down in tok easy mode. imagine u have a freya on...now tok easy is going to be impossible for my weakling archer lol

Comment

I understand you may be upset by the way the game has changed, but please keep in mind the rules apply to everyone in the game and haven't been leveled against you, or been used to singled you out.

The game is all about choices and what you chose to do with your character dictates your progress / end state in the game.
                          R2 idiots team are ruined the game becasue you need spend money "BIG MONEY" if you want get a Loki / Freya sylph, I found R2 victims who did spent $600 only for a Loki...

Comment

I understand well the frustration, I also have lots of 2nd evolved sylphs, especially as R2Games made some events before patch that stimulate evolution.

So after patch I was frustrated that my sepulchre-less purple Athena is closer to fusion than the Venus, but after checking the whole patch, I realized that the "R2 employee of the year" already stimulates me to change strategy:
                            1) Advanced Sepulchre and Mahra are only for the balens, so second evolution sylphs will slow down
                            2) Fusion price is high, so no direct buy, only event luck
                            3) Fused sylphs lost their sepulchre, so I will have plenty of useless sepulchre after big amount giveaways from SkyTrail (boring, so I can skip), SylphArena (ultra boring, so skip too)

So I am accumulating sepulchre and mahra only to support luck to get Loki, Freya and Tyre.

Yes, several big whales bought it, but the rest of spenders either invest to advanced mahra/sepulchre to maximize their sylphs, try the golden tree event, or reduce spending. I think that immediate gain was already made (maybe we wait till Thor/Tyre peak as well), so I assume soon new spending feature (maybe dragon whisperer) or some useless mega-spending events that further destroy game balance.
                            - 1st evolution is now killed by star sand issue
                            - refining is killed by minion drop issue, why we get still keys?
                            - eudemon is killed by Bounty Targets (drop of eudemon shards, turquoise and other needed stones)

But I like the kitten club (I gave up after 2 days after calculating gain), the eudemon arena (1v1 buggy fight, which usually lost ability to cast support, similarly as bug in bounty targets shade skills; last for ages until defeating strongest eudemon then fast kill of the others) ...

The "R2 employee of the year" twists that changes strategy after each patch, the unfinished events, bugs, changed working events (sylph arena, battlegrounds) leads to doubts only, is the game finished, last few revolutions and then closed door? Massive fast spending, no long term spending strategy seems to support the end.

Comment

There are only 2 words that I have for the bright spark that made fused sylphs cost $600: Bugger. Off.

Comment

Working...
                              X