Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

how much does r2 want for nothing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how much does r2 want for nothing?

    i recharge but i see my returns for it dropping out the windows, event rewards exchanges etc
    dw evry 3rd step is an overpriced hidden merchant now clothing n new mounts no titles yet spend more minions where does it end? so many r quitting have quit and r thinking about quitting maybe then they get it

  • #2
    then why the rant? you can just quit now
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by princestewii View Post
      then why the rant? you can just quit now
      Because he has the right to complain/rant as much as he wants as he is a paying customer. Congratz for another useless post.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R2107779968 View Post
        Because he has the right to complain/rant as much as he wants as he is a paying customer. Congratz for another useless post.
        ranting on the forums wont change anything and only makes some of the players and mods giggle
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

        Comment


        • #5
          u know how rare nothing is .. everything is so common .. but nothing wow ..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ziggstah View Post
            i recharge but i see my returns for it dropping out the windows, event rewards exchanges etc
            dw evry 3rd step is an overpriced hidden merchant now clothing n new mounts no titles yet spend more minions where does it end? so many r quitting have quit and r thinking about quitting maybe then they get it
            I can add if you need more:
            - lots of free stuff previously is now available only for balens, for example advanced sepulchre or divinity stones.
            - lots of items are non-sellable or does not stack well so they only increase your space.

            Reality of R2 is:
            - Nobody listen to customers, especially not here (at least many of them does not speak English without translator). Some easy bugs are here for years with correction.
            - The event chests are prepared on pure quick gain philosophy (no deep knowledge of game) - make something rare, then offer sale.
            - Some events are only recycled old ones, with long-unneeded stuff as synthesis formulae.
            - Some old event shards (like ancient mount one) are not exchangeable after they changed philosophy.
            - If you write ticket to support, they lost it, or they closed without resolution.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
              I can add if you need more:
              - lots of free stuff previously is now available only for balens, for example advanced sepulchre or divinity stones.
              - lots of items are non-sellable or does not stack well so they only increase your space.

              Reality of R2 is:
              - Nobody listen to customers, especially not here (at least many of them does not speak English without translator). Some easy bugs are here for years with correction.
              - The event chests are prepared on pure quick gain philosophy (no deep knowledge of game) - make something rare, then offer sale.
              - Some events are only recycled old ones, with long-unneeded stuff as synthesis formulae.
              - Some old event shards (like ancient mount one) are not exchangeable after they changed philosophy.
              - If you write ticket to support, they lost it, or they closed without resolution.
              Hate to say it, but I agree with this. And yes, on some events that people be happy to get more chests in getting those rare clothes/mounts, R2 puts in an event that shoots people's hopes unless they spend to buy the chests. Prior to the last event closing down, I had acquired 234 Wind-Water chests when I should be obtaining the latest one. Granted I might get the Beryl Dragon in that pileup, but I wanted the other mount and mainly the newer clothes. Then of course, R2 takes a holiday so we won't get a peep (if ever) out of them.

              I could rant on about performance issues, and how much I wanted to buy a plane ticket, a magazine (to be rolled up), find R2/7Road, and smack them upside the head with said magazine for making a <expletive> poor game (in the form of the latest patch), but I had left with a promise that I will come here and check if they do make a peep in helping the other players with a resolve (no cheap compensations here) very often.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

              Comment


              • #8
                "how much does r2 want for nothing?"

                Well, duh!

                All your worldly possessions and the soul of your firstborn, of course. The rest of your children will be used to make dog food. Your screaming, crying, ranting, pain and humiliation is bonus.

                Comment


                • #9
                  All they want is for you to stay in the delusion that you are playing a game while you give them money.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X