Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Summary of things broken in wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I recall, rewards go up at 100, 300, and 800 points. Each time it adds the original crystal rewards, so 2, 4, 6, 8 of warpath or reduction crystals, 6, 12, 18, 24 of the resistance crystals for a win, and half that for a loss.

And 1 skill chest for a loss, 2 for a win.

Comment

Summary of things broken in wartune: the whole game Moving from wartune back to the online poker was the best decision I have ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        As I recall, rewards go up at 100, 300, and 800 points. Each time it adds the original crystal rewards, so 2, 4, 6, 8 of warpath or reduction crystals, 6, 12, 18, 24 of the resistance crystals for a win, and half that for a loss.

Really? I thought I would get the same win or lose (when I had played) and the only difference was the number of skill books which is right on the money.

Then again, I am pretty much a pack rat and only use the items later (like every couple of days) if I need inventory space. heh heh.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

hmm...i started at zero points & still got 8 or 24 on saturday & sunday, but today i started at zero points again yet got only 2 or 6. well maybe i was playing glitchtune

Comment

Hmm... There is definitely a points component to it. I got the 2nd tier rewards on the very first day. But maybe there is a time component as well, where you get more rewards as the week goes by. This needs some investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              No, I saw my rewards go up with every 100 points.

What you and others got is therefore totally irrelevant for me.
              Yes, yes, yes. Everyone else is wrong, I am the only correct guy on the planet. Whatever, man. Whaaaatever.

Comment

The most annoying problem to me after patch is infinite loading, don't know if the problem at my end or everyone having it but the game data keeps loading from the start every time i refresh.
                Name:MODOKâ„¢
                Class:Archer
                Server:Kabam s28(West)
                Guild:CritRime
                Level:Advanced 80
                BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

It is not a problem at your end. It is the game clearing your cache. That is what is causing the problems.

Comment

This post is not about which player's fact/opinion is wrong, but what's going wrong on the devs side,
                    that is affecting the player end of enjoying the game.. plz guys -.-"
                    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Oh yea... I almost forgot to add 1 more item to the list of cupcakes:
                      the inability to recycle synthesizable mounts for beast souls...
                      (duh.. all in the name of $$)
                      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Actually, that is more of a limitation of the medium. You can only use the left mouse in the game because of its Flash nature. Double clicking can only mean ONE thing. For temp mounts, that is extending the duration. You can't tie another function to it. To do that, you have to play around with the single click.

Comment

Working...
                        X