Summary of things broken in wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary of things broken in wartune

Wartune used to be exciting to play, but here's what gone wrong - A couple of things the devs have screwed so far:

1. Resistance nerf - inflated figures just means a great reduction in resistance value. I don't understand why they can't increase the value reduce res crystal
    alone instead of detrimentally reducing all the resistance that was built up over time? Is it still worth the time doing dimensions? Your take..

2. Wilds shop nerf - after being converted to the mystery shop, we get random "rare" items that players don't even consider rare or valuable either.
    Then we also understand that balen value is now labelled on every thing that is considered attainable in wartune without balens (e.g. resistance crystal, sylph souls, epic evolved sylphs).
    Fashion cores and luck charm are imminently override by these items; if you ever stumble upon them, it must be your lucky day (though it cost balens)

3. Dimension nerf - self explanatory for those who played with dimensions between patch 4.0 and 4.5.
    Basicly, you won't see things like "blessing of god" from sacrifice as part of a possible reward from the pool of rewards.
    Balen card draw was too beneficial to players than the crystal shards reward, that they reduced it to a constant search for balen mine;
    even the explore option is made useless (for those who don't know what that is, it's found right at top of the dimension screen; a search icon function).

4. Sky trial - so they decided to give tons of star tear shards with little to no star sand for sylph refine from sky trial;
    such great sense of logic by the devs, but their main agenda is to fill inventory space so that you need balens to buy more bag space.
    However, this is a nice source of sepulcrum and gold. Most of us, if not all, have alrdy refined to the first evo sylphs.
    And for those who didn't get to refine their sylphs, won't be able to anyways; the amount of star sand required to refine sylphs from atoll definitely
    offset what's being given from sky trial (yet in the wrong proportions with star tears > star sand)
    Is there something new to these star tear that will be introduced in the next patch? Obviously not.

5. Sylph arena - improved rewards (sylph enchantments and more sepulcrum), saved gold from refreshing,
    BUT have no idea what's my sylph team br, and who would I be possibly matched against; taking the strategy and fun out of it.
    For those who needed adv sepulcrum, yea.. it's not found here anymore, but there's still hope that they will be found in event chests.

6. Recycling mounts - so we can't recycle mounts after all,
    well the reason is too evident with the mount shop available and to get these beast souls..
    what more way to compel players with a consec recharge to get mounts that you want?

7. Weekly Minigame events - daily minigame was what kept F2P in wartune,
    but now it isn't the case anymore.. Do you know that lv 25 Fishing releases fashion shard fish in your fish tank?
    Well, now you'll know that it'll take you years to get there, while I'll be currently stuck at lv20+ fish tank for awhile

8. Incessant useless resource rewards:
    (i) Fate stones - maxed fate (now Brutal Edge only) even when this had to be returned to us -> obsolete
    (ii) Mount spirit - we got the synth mounts alrdy -> obsolete
    (iii) Berdim wine - no need for treasure maps;dimension rewards are way more abundant in crystal shards -> obsolete
    (iv) Star tear shards - best joke is star tear shards can't be sold until it's synthesized; obsolete with mostly refined sylphs
    (v) Soul crystal - obsolete use after soul engrave max
    (vi) Mystery stones - almost obsolete use with the update of wilds shop changed to mystery shop;
    gd for those who wanted the stingray mount, after that is pretty much obsolete
    (vii) Signet training - redundant as of patch 5.0, rewards can't be claimed -> obsolete
    (viii) Sylph exp scrolls - yea, can't sell.. let them stack in your inventory then buy more bag space with balens.. lol

If I missed out anything, plz do add below

Note: this thread is just to share and rant if you'd like to identify with all players that alrdy know what's wrong with wartune
    Last edited by Imonseph; 10-06-2015, 05:22 AM.
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Worse. I think they also nerfed the chance of balen mine appearing. I used to get a mine every few dimensions. Since patch 5, I have only found 1, and I do up to 3 dimensions a day.

Comment

Don't forget the constant skills lag on most of the stuff (Spire, arena, MP dungeons, etc.) that we get since patch 5.0 where we can't control our battles either by clicking or pressing buttons for the skills we want to be executed.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Don't forget the constant skills lag on most of the stuff (Spire, arena, MP dungeons, etc.) that we get since patch 5.0 where we can't control our battles either by clicking or pressing buttons for the skills we want to be executed.
        Well,.. skills that are disabled in battle alrdy happened when boss stuns were introduced
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

KIDS
          bounty target
          broken since start .. since the not reset .. just add to lvl that cant be compleeted and the rewards are over the top .. u can get to lvl 60 without gear easy yet get the purple/blue stuff only for being there ..
          skills before patch where instant .. now take time to be cast
          res nerf has large inpact on this also .. but they forgot that

kids arena
          also broken in my view since the flames u need to evolve gear are balen only (bb just wont do so could argue shop is broken as hot item had the balen only restiction only) .. they try to add overflow of waremblem items there .. with breaks tok rewards
          then to gameplay dont work 1/2 the time ..
          skills being abondond after kill 1st opponent .. u select skill to hit sec.. and get autoshot ..

obsoleet items
          dragon essence - no need after maxing and high drop rate in dragon so no need to be put in other game parts dw

ofcourse there are more / less depending on ur entrypoint in game / playtime / cash input

only question that i have remaining .. what part of game isnt broken and or actually requires u do press keys ..

would be the player v player stuff (thou they do their best to break it) bus as its mainly in players hands in their absurd setting .. i would say thats least broken game part nowadays

Comment

Heh, not ones that would do a slow-motion shake with a near freeze of the game screen where it takes about 60 seconds to execute the next skill after mashing on the button after the first one was given.

Comment

why keep playing .. why not .. better then tv that broke down some years before

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                why keep playing .. why not .. better then tv that broke down some years before
                Oh no, poor TV, and yeah I know... hence why I don't watch it anymore with all the junk it has (not to mention if I want the channels I used to get with air broadcasting, since the DTV has limited range, I have to get cable or satellite). Besides, I am on my 3rd day of re-retirement from the game ever since WT sent my mid-end laptop (2.7gb, 4gb RAM, 60 MBPs D/S) to a near meltdown state that I called it quits. I now only check on here.

Comment

Is that considered mid-end? Have one with basicly the same, and I would call it a toaster xD

Comment

Don't be mean to toasters. That thing is a doorstop...

Comment

and here i am running with 1.66gb, 2gb ram, 5Mbps. it wasnt laggy pre patch tho.

wait, wt f am i doing here? i thought i quit this stupid forum.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Anyone got bread? ;D

Comment

I thought it was cheese with that whine...

Comment

Well I know some people who are running P4's with XP and on probably DSL connections. Haven't met anyone with a dial-up, though. But I guess I am not in another country besides the good Ole USA.

Comment

I would like to add kids arena and kids bounty. devs put ranking and points there for no reason. Whats the point of ranking and kids points if there are no rewards from it?

Also players are getting random and excess kids but the game still gives us no way to delete/recycle/sell them.

Divinity shards/stones are very rare but they star tear shards so freakingly abundant.

Comment

Working...
                              X