• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gem event S___

what happen to gem events???

Nerfed .

Comment

Looks more like they forgot the second half of the event. That looks like the 1st half only.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        Looks more like they forgot the second half of the event. That looks like the 1st half only.
        Last time both "halves" were in 1 event, and this time again 1 event, minus the gems, so it's not too much to consider they just nerfed it after some months of decent gem return.

Comment

Although its a pity its nerfed, we have gotten a decent amount of event chests from the other events lately.
          Its only logic a somewhat " older" event got changed.

But I guess for some it's never enough.

Comment

Maybe. Just that the wording in the in-game event description seems to indicate they frakked up rather than it being deliberate.

Comment

If the event is unlimited so they could put a minor gem on each redeem. You synth 4 lv6 and get 4 lv5 + 4 event boxes. Maybe this is a mistake, hope they fix on next gem events.
              Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

Its not unlimited, just claims it is.

Like the current cloth event that says "collect one time during the event" when its once/day.

Any sylph trainer, which still says once/event when its once/ever.

Theyre just bad at implementing things. Horrendously bad.

Comment

omg...i made 1 gem before noticing there's no gem matching NEVER AGAIN!!! now i can have more sleep & forget about wartune for a few days.

Comment

Yeah, no gem back sucks. Just wait for the next one. shrug

Comment

This is realy tricky to see unlimited and go for it to be disappointed in the end... Not to think if some guys went with big count of gem synthesis. Good thing i saw comments in blog that i look up those events otherwise...So rly nothing else than to wait next one. You must be real nutcase if you go with this event as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X