• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helpin others with mpd

suggestion.

Give gold for helping with mpd's.

How many is depending on mpd lvl..

This is gonne help 2 ways, we earn a bit gold and lower players gets more help.

Doesnt have to be big numbers of gold, for example helping somebody with DT nm, and you get 250k gold for it.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

How will the system know player is registering a help to another player?
    Not use dungeon attempts, and receive 250k gold reward at the end?
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      How will the system know player is registering a help to another player?
      Not use dungeon attempts, and receive 250k gold reward at the end?
      yes, just like in helping for 2th time in Di, you get only exp.

think amount of gold can be a bit less, was just an example.

Comment

whos being greedy for coins .. just be nice and let them gift u some flowers or kisses or idk .. u might need them urself sometime lateron

Comment

i dont need kisses, if you dont agree, then just dont respond,

And if you dont know by now, everyone is short on gold, certanly the lvl 80 players

Comment

Short on gold is one thing. Expecting to be paid for helping others is another.

Personally, I view it as a character test: Would you give up your time and resources to help others without any expectation of being paid in any way, shape or form?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

Personally, I view it as a character test: Would you give up your time and resources to help others without any expectation of being paid in any way, shape or form?
              True, as mostly u help ur guild, thats the meaning of beeing in a guild, to help them and get help too.

Comment

agree so much. offering help is a favor. getting paid to help is like ... begging for a temp job. i wouldn't be doing it. however, i'd still love an auction house so they could send me some balens for the extra items that i don't need while they do, or simply have a free market to sell spare items for gold, both of which are located at the market npc in chinese wartune.

Comment

i already help everyday, several runs,

Comment

LOL…zomeonhovv, i realized that Lvl 80 characterz are not getting gold…lol…(I'm not moving from lvl75 any time soon)

Comment

Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
                      LOL…zomeonhovv, i realized that Lvl 80 characterz are not getting gold…lol…(I'm not moving from lvl75 any time soon)
                      ow that smart .. u not get to do dragon invasion then and mis millions for few ks ... but oke as 75 camper .. enjoy the camping ..

Comment

Very good idea, I support it.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                          Very good idea, I support it.
                          You support dumbassedness?? I- That's new...

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                            if you dont agree, then just dont respond
                            Two things here:
                            1) It's an open forum where people are allowed to express their opinion, as long as they stick to the forum rules. Ever registered account has the right to reply.
                            2) The discussion/feedback/suggestions forum is partly to test how new ideas and suggestions are received. If a suggestion hails a lot of positive response, it's clearly something the playerbase wants, and therefore has a higher chance of being successfully forwarded. If an idea gets a fair share of negative feedback, then clearly the player base is either on the fence or not wanting the suggestion in question. And that results in a lower chance of getting forwarded.

So, *all* responses are welcome; positive and negative, as that gives a better picture of what the player base wants.

For me, I tend to agree with Ada:

"The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

with regard to helping in mpd, i do have a suggestion tho. can players be immune to HP loss when they are not using rewards attempt?

after lvl80 (pretty much everyone is), HP refill is major problem for anyone without spirit covenant. not that i don't think SC is always needed, but some people simply don't have it, & asking them for help is either difficult (because they refuse) or they would have to sacrifice their own development for others (which isn't a good thing to do, TBH). if i had no SC, i'd prolly be reluctant to help DI or NR because every HP refill would cost me 360k gold.

helping an entire guild is too much burden on the few SC users around (comparing to the number of non-SC users). most cashers have a busy life & can't have the time to help, and some are just upheld & unwilling to help. we can't ask or encourage the big guys to share account with those who are online more often so they can help (and FYI: piloting is a violation), but we can't encourage people to sacrifice their own development for others or refuse to help & shut out the weaker players either.

Comment

Working...
                              X