X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You call me kid, and I thank you
    but still
    come and tell me that I am wrong, from my stand
    come in my shoes, look with my eyes and then if you continue believe that "the many" have right, then I might look my mirror

cause sometimes you need more maturity and strenght to see the truth with the eyes of your "opponet"

... life lessons in wartune?
    why you drag me to this?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      let's say, it's NOT possible to have another separate bg bracket of lvl76-79s given it's only 4 levels. lvl76-79 is a very small population
      Agreed, bg should be related with the gear someone can have 30/39 40/49 50/59 60/69 70/79 and 80s. That would let people go straight to the *9 of each braket and make talents there while getting some decent honor.

@oal Don't pay attention at that other dude, he's just tryin to troll.

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      Then level to 80 and get all those OP benefits.
      One more thing about that, you can't go straight from 70 to 80, you have to be lvl 76 77 etc, acording to what you said someone shouldn't join bg while they are on those level because the game is badly designed and make 70s feed kill to 80s? How's that fair? Also why not just removed all the level below 80 then if the only point of the game is being lvl 80 right at start?
      Last edited by SlowPlay; 10-06-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oal73 View Post
        You call me kid, and I thank you
        but still
        come and tell me that I am wrong, from my stand
        come in my shoes, look with my eyes and then if you continue believe that "the many" have right, then I might look my mirror

cause sometimes you need more maturity and strenght to see the truth with the eyes of your "opponet"

... life lessons in wartune?
        why you drag me to this?
        I was in your shoes. I had to go up from L1 to L80. I was fighting L80s at L76+. I know what it is like.

You are not a precious unique snowflake. You are just like everyone else. Every L80 has gone through what you have gone through. We know what it is like. Hell, I was at L76 until I maxed out talents for the level. Do you know how long that takes?

That you assume that you are some poor unique fella being unfairly targeted while everyone else has a free ride shows your maturity more than anything else.

Comment

From my understanding, if the game can turn players against each other, the devs win..
          It is not important about who's opinion is right, rather.. it's understanding the current situation in a common light.

Level camping has many other reasons; one of them is definitely not enough time to do everything at lv80,
          and I'm part of that category

If there's one thing that had to be agreed upon: world prosperity literally destroyed the game.
          I'd rather have a 100% world prosperity than one with 1000%
          Last edited by Imonseph; 10-06-2015, 10:51 AM.
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by oal73 View Post
            I really can not understand, what is the problem of most of people with slow lvling.
            Me for example, I can not spend lot of time everyday in this game, so have a lvl 80 toon that demands time and effort to do so many things in game to support it, is out of question. I prefer to stay in lower lvls (i have a toon at 59), do less things, and compete myself to how much stronger I can get with all this penalties wartune put to few people that had stayed loyal to slow lvling .
            But I really get frustruted when I see lot of unfair things happen, like the mismatches in battle ground like Omegas_PhoenixDS said
            And I get quite "angry" when I see answers like FufuBunnySlayer, denc0, or laba-laba

You all had chosed to play this game your way, why you act like "haters" to our way?
            Here's my answer to level camping:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....63#post1434863

Here's my answer to you on recommendation to battleground implementation:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....53#post1434453
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
              From my understanding, if the game can turn players against each other, the devs win..
              It is not important about who's opinion is right, rather.. it's understanding the current situation in a common light.
              The devs win only if the players start trying to one-up each other. You don't need a falling out for that to happen.

I might hate some idiot's guts, but if I don't care enough to want to beat him into the ground by matching his spending, R2 loses.

Conversely, I might have a friendly rivalry with someone and want to keep beating him. We get into a war of spending escalation. R2 wins.

Hate someone or love someone, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you have the discipline to either keep your wallet shut or stick to a well defined spending limit. My limit, for example, is very easy to stick to: VIP and nothing else. The 10k balens I got when I first started the game with S507 is it. No more will be spent on the game to get balens.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                If one guy says you are wrong, he might be wrong. If many says you are wrong, look in the mirror, kid.
                And people like you are the reason why so many genius people were not understood by the time they were living .... pfft give it a thought ... it might help you understand that there's no right/wrong on this world - it's just all about how the majority sees it. If the majority of people doesn't justify legality of weed, for example, does that mean that smoking weed is a bad thing (bad for the health) ? In this case and in many others -NO ! What the majority justifies is not always what is "right", as "right" is a matter of objective judgement and PEOPLE are subjective by nature. If you still fail to realise what I'm trying to say, don't write back as I won't care enough to watch the comment pages again. Kind regards.

Comment

Again:

What is more fair - non levelled person with tripe high BR destroying same level, or evolved high level of the same BR?

Comment

The lone guy who insists that the world is flat is rightly viewed as a lunatic. If you don't like that, go live in a cave.

Comment

The lone guy who insists that the world is flat is rightly viewed as a lunatic. If you don't like that, go live in a cave.
                      What about the lone guy who insists the world is not flat, but round shaped ? The rest of the world believes it's flat so he's rightly viewed as a lunatic. But guess what, did he go live in a cave ? No, he was burned alive for his beliefs and centuries later his theory was in fact proven to be right. Does that mean society did something good ? - NO ! again. Why ? Because society only cares about the majority. So yeah - today is as absurd to think the world's flat as it was absurd to think the world's round back in those days. Ironic, isn't it ? But let me tell you something - that guy could've lived, but he decided to stay behind his idea. The same way people on this forum stand behind their ideas. They could just shut up and go play their Boringtune version without any complaints. The fact that they chose to write on the forums means they WANT something to change and express their oppinion here, where devs could "maybe" hear them. I's been like that forever and it will forever be like that. You can't change it, so the only thing you're "stating" is "we should all accept the bad things without trying to change them. Life is rough. You gotta be tough." A pile of ********. If you want a change you come here and tell what's wrong, even though you may sound as a lunatic. The whole reason I'm still writing this is to express my utter disagreement with people like you, who just call others "kids" and tell them they're "whining", although they fundamentally have the right to tell the others what they think is wrong. You can't just attack other people for expressing their oppinions. As I am not attacking you, just arguing over the internet with logical statements and proofs. So you should do the same, instead of "judging" who's "whining" and who's not.

Comment

You must be one of those sad guys that live their life seeking some approvation from other people, it's pretty sad dude.

Comment

.....u guys do know u can skip BG's?
                          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild : •OneŽ•
                          LvL : 80
                          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            You must be one of those sad guys that live their life seeking some approvation from other people, it's pretty sad dude.
                            If that is how you want to spin it to make yourself feel better, sure, go ahead. Care factor zero for the utterings of fleas.

Comment

Originally posted by peltekov.trayan View Post
                              What about the lone guy who insists the world is not flat, but round shaped ?
                              Oh please. You are no Gallileo. You are just some whiner on the internet crying about how it is not fair that you are getting wiped by people of higher BR while gleefully killing the lower BRs on a regular basis.

In short, you are nothing but a schoolyard bully getting bullied in return and crying foul.

Comment

I was in your shoes. I had to go up from L1 to L80. I was fighting L80s at L76+. I know what it is like.

You are not a precious unique snowflake. You are just like everyone else. Every L80 has gone through what you have gone through. We know what it is like. Hell, I was at L76 until I maxed out talents for the level. Do you know how long that takes?

That you assume that you are some poor unique fella being unfairly targeted while everyone else has a free ride shows your maturity more than anything else.
                                One thing I have to say to you, since you judge my maturity, logic etc..
                                Speaking without respect for me, without even know me, and know what i do and how i pass my time in this game, shows your maturity, not mine
                                And NO
                                I am in the game discussion department, and since I play this game, and log in to it everyday, i have every right to express my opinion, and hoping that someone can see it, and maybe do something about it... If not, as every other person here, I ll do what make me happy
                                One day play and adapt, other day do not play at all and keep my sanity
                                Is another thing to express your opinion, and another thing to come here and call names to a person that you do not know anything about it, just because want something different from you, or from the majority. After all, is not that devs will hear my suggestions and change the game!!!

And anyway, behind my toon, I am human not pixels... Maybe is time you to look in your mirror and starting to act like an adult

Comment

Working...
                                X