No announcement yet.

LV 76-79 in 80s Battleground, Fair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why oh why is the BG not be based on BR level? Is there some mysterious reason you Devs decided new 80s should HAVE to win 3 BGs just to get class advancement?

For all the events you push every few days that are asking for money, you still can't put a dime into the PVP side of this game. Balance in BG's does not exist. New 80's (even top of their server casher's at 900k br) still have no chance against 2million + players. Yet they are required to rely on a team pvp match that has ZERO team design built into it.

CSGB has towers that require teamwork to hold and function. Normal BGs have what? Crystals? ROFL yeh right. Towers? Not a single high BR player cares about winning, they only want to pad their kills for titles. There is zero team focus yet for this quest you REQUIRE 3 battleground wins..

Why are you still unable to bracket out BG battles based on BR? I.E. 1-50k / 51k-100k / 101k-500k / 501k- 1mill / 1.1mill +

Brackets are too hard to code in? Ok, then change the way dyrads work. 2 options:

- Those that die to players in combat get a much larger dyrad boost than NPC's give in BG. Example... if a 500k player dies to 2mill player...the 500k player should get a massive buff to at least survive 1 round when he revives. the 500k player will eventually win 1 battle and lose the buff. At least that way the lower br players can have 1 or 2 kills a game. Right now they can't do SQUAT!

- Change the blessing to a curse. Every time you kill an opponent you recieve a Plaguelord curse that reduces your stats by X amount. Example... if a 2mill player kills 500k player they receive a flat % reduction that stacks until they are killed. -2% each kill. Eventually someone will get a killing blow resetting the curse. This would remove the dyrad blessing completely.

Will either of those fix the system? Probably not as camping is still a major issue, and cashers rightly rule the ladders. Before you ask, yes i got butthurt in my last BG trying to complete this quest. My team was ahead in points for half the match, which shifted at that point. My teams high BR players just camped the low br players at spawn and let the higher ones pass them freely taking towers. Obviously us lowever BR players could not kill them and they just sat on towers picking us off. We would take 1 using the 1 attack other cap, but they would just recap and send us to revive (easy one shot for anything under 900k br). Basically my teams top players went into afk kill mode providing ZERO support in retaking the towers and killing the opponents top BR players.

I have seen a few saying the system is fine and blah blah blah. The only reason you think the system is fine is because you are scoring easy kills strolling through the battlegrounds. Yes you earned your BR. Yes you cashed and should get preferential treatment. NO you should NOT be given free easy kills just because you lack the desire for a challenge.

TLDR,
    Class advancement quest requiring 3 battleground wins should be REMOVED/REPLACED. You are asking for a TEAM based win when there is ZERO reason to do so in current battleground format. Change the way the BG system works, or continue to see lack of involvement from the player base.

Challenge - pull a stats report from total player population (online time less than 48 hours) vs. time in battlegrounds. Willing to bet less than 10% of total population spends any time in BG aside from enter and exit for daily's.

Comment

OP's question is non 80s doesnt have the op benefits of being a lvl 80, and why they should be matched with 80s, and people here flame on him and ask him to get to 80. If they think its fair to match 80s with ppl under lvl 80, they are just pathetic. The new players who started about a year ago, dont have any chance even if they lvled too quick and got huge boost from holy forge because their stables and soul engraving suck. There is a guy in my server who started about 4 months ago(moderate casher) and he is just 1 mil br now, havent got to lvl 60 soul engraving even. I do agree long time camping will hold the progress in game, but i dont see why a lvl 80 should be matched with players who are not 80 yet. Its their personal preferance how they play the game

Comment

Originally posted by Alcapwnz View Post
        Why oh why is the BG not be based on BR level? Is there some mysterious reason you Devs decided new 80s should HAVE to win 3 BGs just to get class advancement?

For all the events you push every few days that are asking for money, you still can't put a dime into the PVP side of this game. Balance in BG's does not exist. New 80's (even top of their server casher's at 900k br) still have no chance against 2million + players. Yet they are required to rely on a team pvp match that has ZERO team design built into it.

CSGB has towers that require teamwork to hold and function. Normal BGs have what? Crystals? ROFL yeh right. Towers? Not a single high BR player cares about winning, they only want to pad their kills for titles. There is zero team focus yet for this quest you REQUIRE 3 battleground wins..

Why are you still unable to bracket out BG battles based on BR? I.E. 1-50k / 51k-100k / 101k-500k / 501k- 1mill / 1.1mill +

Brackets are too hard to code in?
        Any bracketing requires more complex algorithm to fill the BG, so in parallel more BG with less people in them = less profit. No bracketing means 1-2 unfilled BG per region.
        And as the game community progressed, most of the players are in similar BR (yes, facing 3,000,000 BR person is shock, but also motivation to grow) ...

Ok, then change the way dyrads work. 2 options:

- Those that die to players in combat get a much larger dyrad boost than NPC's give in BG. Example... if a 500k player dies to 2mill player...the 500k player should get a massive buff to at least survive 1 round when he revives. the 500k player will eventually win 1 battle and lose the buff. At least that way the lower br players can have 1 or 2 kills a game. Right now they can't do SQUAT!
        Unfortunately these 2 players are not alone on the BG, so if 300k player attacks 3M player to get higher buff, and then attacks 1M?

But I agree that current dryad buff is low. So the "3 time honour" stop rule only patch the issue with dryads.

- Change the blessing to a curse. Every time you kill an opponent you recieve a Plaguelord curse that reduces your stats by X amount. Example... if a 2mill player kills 500k player they receive a flat % reduction that stacks until they are killed. -2% each kill. Eventually someone will get a killing blow resetting the curse. This would remove the dyrad blessing completely.
        +1 from me

Will either of those fix the system? Probably not as camping is still a major issue, and cashers rightly rule the ladders. Before you ask, yes i got butthurt in my last BG trying to complete this quest. My team was ahead in points for half the match, which shifted at that point. My teams high BR players just camped the low br players at spawn and let the higher ones pass them freely taking towers. Obviously us lowever BR players could not kill them and they just sat on towers picking us off. We would take 1 using the 1 attack other cap, but they would just recap and send us to revive (easy one shot for anything under 900k br). Basically my teams top players went into afk kill mode providing ZERO support in retaking the towers and killing the opponents top BR players.
        Yes, I noticed the same, but this is mainly caused by the rank bug (if the old players will get their original kills added to kills after 4.5 patch, only few will go for the marshal rank so aggressively like today they go for lieutenant-colonel).

Their behaviour is motivated by kills (and honour to get the medal upgrades, but due to truncheon low availability, honour is not as important).

I have seen a few saying the system is fine and blah blah blah. The only reason you think the system is fine is because you are scoring easy kills strolling through the battlegrounds. Yes you earned your BR. Yes you cashed and should get preferential treatment. NO you should NOT be given free easy kills just because you lack the desire for a challenge.
        In reality BG is money generating ARPU (= free player presence, as no big balen buffs introduced there), so ranks and honour is motivating factor, but as we agree not very good (only part of the players are there, spending last 6 minutes, luckily if less) - to increase and motivate players is task for the "R2 employee of the year", but he seems to focus how to get money from removing free chests (refining shards, advanced sepulchre ...), ie ARPPU (= paid services), then on ARPU.

And as BG, CW ... are the only motivating multiplayer battles, I hope somebody in R2 will reject his short time strategy and replace him before the customer base (yes, players are customers to R2) further reduce.

TLDR,
        Class advancement quest requiring 3 battleground wins should be REMOVED/REPLACED. You are asking for a TEAM based win when there is ZERO reason to do so in current battleground format. Change the way the BG system works, or continue to see lack of involvement from the player base.
        +1 albeit I did it, but shared the frustration.

Challenge - pull a stats report from total player population (online time less than 48 hours) vs. time in battlegrounds. Willing to bet less than 10% of total population spends any time in BG aside from enter and exit for daily's.
        This the customer behaviour analysis that "R2 employee of the year" does not understand. His last efforts are focused to get money as fast as possible from promotions, big/epic spending, limited availability and high prices (fused sylphs and their skills). Until all his easy efforts will fail, the complex reporting (which in reality needs additional HW, so more costs) such as CBA will come into mind. But I think too late for us. CBA is about evolution - tuning - current patches show rather revolution (new sylph arena, new sky trail, maybe god's descent we miss ...)

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Oh please. You are no Gallileo. You are just some whiner on the internet crying about how it is not fair that you are getting wiped by people of higher BR while gleefully killing the lower BRs on a regular basis.

In short, you are nothing but a schoolyard bully getting bullied in return and crying foul.
          Looks like someone's *** is burning ^^

Comment

Lol Bg still has low level players being bullied by campers now haha and all you guys need to chill its just a game no need to be rude
            US West
            Pearl Lake

Comment

ROFL heh after all those whine pvp threads... "boo-whoo why i am beign killed by much stronger guys and why this game puts me with them?". Got news for ya pal...its cause u suck and the reason u suck is nothing more than your lame choises and actions that brought you to this patetic state. Now we have game with pvp system matching for example- 45/50, 50/55,55/60 and so on to 80 than why the hell u choose to be there and realy what did you expect!?! Roll over to stage where game puts you with most higher level and 80's to throw equipment, clothes and roses on you and beg you to kill them so u can gain honor...yeah right!? Blame it on the devs and cry rivers in forums but you had been given a choice to play pvp with reasonable oponents and u blew it, thats it...And srsly camping on 76-79 --> EPIC FAIL, just lvl to 80 man u shame for all us campers! :|
              Last edited by rescueyou; 10-08-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

just out of curiosity, i created an alt as i saw this thread & went thru the lvl30-70 bg as the toon leveled up. ALL EXCEPT LVL70+ BGs were EMPTY!!! i won 2 bgs every day & got BATTLE VICTOR TITLE IN 1.5 DAYS!!! got nobody to kill, but i could always kill the guards for fun & to avoid getting kicked. if u really hate to get killed & want to win 100% of the BGs u join, just stay under lvl70 & ur safe, tho i doubt any1 could endure the loneliness & boredom all the way until they reach lvl70.

Comment

And you could've just asked than bother yourself but than again u know first hand now. Truth is since the latest patches and especialy introducing this new battleground people draw back from camping and move forward. It is rare sight to see these days large masses of players on otherwise keypoints in camping like 30's or 50's. R2 just crippled pvp on their own game along other things. Game just got different than it was in the past and ppl adjusted cause its not so worthy now to stay so far behind. Especialy when u can reach otherwise untinkable before things like upgrading and refining sylph to max for no time. Before latest changes only maxing sepu was the problem but with new arena system and sky trail changes u basicly shower with sepu. Still camping is not dead and its usefull to some purposes and this thread is proof for it cause universal principle of this game remains - if u go fast to big bullies unprepared u got your butt kicked.

Comment

lol all lvl 80s are against this and all people lower than lvl 79 are "for" this. Obviusly they like tormenting those weaker than themselves but dont want to play fair

Comment

well..its fair i think...imagine the happines and the thrill you got from defeated someone that bullied u...maybe with dryad..or someday when u catch up with their BR..
                      Last edited by varn96; 10-11-2015, 03:41 AM.

Comment

well i always do that..and it feel good btw..
                        and we always get 400 honor for killing them...

Comment

Against how much you have lost in the meantime?

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post
                            i think its good , cause campers gotta stop bullying low levels
                            Nope, this is completely wrong.
                            Have you seen multiple 80 bgs? They are the worst pvp area in the ENTIRE game. Low lvl bgs don't even compare to that 80 bg ********.

Comment

Originally posted by rescueyou View Post
                              ROFL heh after all those whine pvp threads... "boo-whoo why i am beign killed by much stronger guys and why this game puts me with them?". Got news for ya pal...its cause u suck and the reason u suck is nothing more than your lame choises and actions that brought you to this patetic state. Now we have game with pvp system matching for example- 45/50, 50/55,55/60 and so on to 80 than why the hell u choose to be there and realy what did you expect!?! Roll over to stage where game puts you with most higher level and 80's to throw equipment, clothes and roses on you and beg you to kill them so u can gain honor...yeah right!? Blame it on the devs and cry rivers in forums but you had been given a choice to play pvp with reasonable oponents and u blew it, thats it...And srsly camping on 76-79 --> EPIC FAIL, just lvl to 80 man u shame for all us campers! :|
                              If you could make a correct sentence with a valid argument, that would be nice. Also brush up on your English skills too. Your post does nothing to contribute to anything on here related to the post.

Comment

To the OP: those trolling you are the cashers that keep the game going. R2 doesnt care if you level slow, cant compete...as long as the cashers keep them in money, they could care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X