Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LV 76-79 in 80s Battleground, Fair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
    If you could make a correct sentence with a valid argument, that would be nice. Also brush up on your English skills too. Your post does nothing to contribute to anything on here related to the post.
    Criticising someone's English is a sure sign that your side has lost the argument.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      Against how much you have lost in the meantime?
      my BR is 1.4 M and i can kill enemy with 2.6 BR with dryad 60...

and i like the moment when he start complaining on chat...

Comment

Really? Wow! So... big! HUGE, even. Everyone is cringing in terror. Tell me, when it grows, does it spell "Tiny's Delicatessen, we deliver all day, every day, seven days a week"?

Comment

dryad is not an option for non-vip players even a bg slacker such as me (4 bgs per week at the MOST) can have 3x the honor on the vip toon than the non-vip toon, and the non-vip character has honor guild skill while the vip one doesn't.

Originally posted by varn96 View Post
          my BR is 1.4 M and i can kill enemy with 2.6 BR with dryad 60...

and i like the moment when he start complaining on chat...

Comment

Relying on dryad is a loser's strategy. It is fun when you give a bully Cupcake, but you generally lose more than you gain. The only caveat is if said bully is someone you can do substantial damage to normally. Then a dryad or two will see him crying on a regular basis, and you might even gain.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-13-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

They need to do better matching...period! Let those who think they are "special" with mega br's battle themselves there should be a 500k increment for BG. 1-1.5mill, 1.5-2 mill, etc. Make it fair to all, not the privileged.

Comment

Originally posted by R26837213 View Post
                They need to do better matching...period! Let those who think they are "special" with mega br's battle themselves there should be a 500k increment for BG. 1-1.5mill, 1.5-2 mill, etc. Make it fair to all, not the privileged.
                I'm 1.7mil with my eudaemon on with it having my 2nd strongest sylph and almost 600k without them. If I remove it and go in a bg those players will get pwned by me so bg by br isnt the best way to do it
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by R26837213 View Post
                  1. They paid money, real money, to be privileged. How is it fair for them to give money and not enjoy the benefits of being better than those that don't?

2. This game is based on enticing you to spend money. If there is no benefits, people don't spend and you have no game.

I don't spend much on this game. Never have. $100 for balens from the day I started until now, and my balen count is hardly touched. Never recharged. Never had to. Is there people who beat me into the ground? YOU BET THERE IS! Do I care that they do? Nope! I am not going to spend $100,000 on my toon, and I ACCEPT THAT.

It is simple: You want to be in the top tier, spend money. Otherwise, stop whining about those who do.

It is NOT fair for other people to pay money so that you can have a game to play.

Comment

Working...
                  X