Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Which of these 3 bugs will be corrected first?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these 3 bugs will be corrected first?

Ï selected 3 nagging errors that are simple to resolve:

Bug #1:
    War of Eternity announcement each Sunday 2000 server time, without even been able to register.
    Solution: Mask out announcement.

Bug #2:
    Star tear shard is not sellable, only can be assembled to star tear that can be sold for 1/10 of assembly gold cost.
    Solution: Able to sell for 1 gold.

Bug #3:
    Results in CW are delayed, so even after got resolved the final, the final ladder is delivered few hours later.
    Solution: Make available the CW finals results at the same moment mails with wager results are distributed.

We can bet which one will be resolved first.

R2 employees please do not vote, as you can escalate resolution.

[Even it is description of bugs (for example bug #1 and #3 seems no other bug description), somebody moved it outside of Bug area, to reduce chance to be resolved. Good job, it shows how in reality R2Games resolves issues - forget about them.]
    Bug #1 War of Eternity Announcement
    45.83%
    Bug #2 Sellable Star Tear Shards
    50.00%
    Bug #3 CW Results
    4.17%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by P-J-J; 10-05-2015, 04:09 AM. Reason: After it was moved outside of Bug Area

i Vote #2, cause Star Tear is in the way "Inventory" taking to many space, and suck need to synthesize them to sell but lose more gold (that my reason), wish i can vote 1 more but i hardly do cw if it start on Thursday and I better off if it on Saturday
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I voted #1 as it is the only option that has no advantage to players

Comment

well yea, it doesn't to other player if u vote #1.

But if other player is cash can make a lot of space in your "Inventory" to make page 4-5 (but it have expire day only last 1 month) or either get a kick send them in mail but other for non-cash can't do it, especially a lot player is doing Sky Trail have a lot things want to sell it out better than getting kick and send the stuff to mail. It's will be a lot people need to kick and it's annoying keep doing these thing.

But will see how the result for player think etc etc & have any comment while there vote for what reason better yet at least

After all everybody have different reason and comment cause there no right or wrong. It's just help out the player that can enjoy the game, than quit the game that this and that there can't do, but I just saying this cause I don't like player quit just cause of that reason that i just vote that's all

It common sence.
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 10-04-2015, 08:32 PM.
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

you forgot a 4th one

4. None of the above will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
            well yea, it doesn't to other player if u vote #1.

But if other player is cash can make a lot of space in your "Inventory" to make page 4-5 (but it have expire day only last 1 month) or either get a kick send them in mail but other for non-cash can't do it, especially a lot player is doing Sky Trail have a lot things want to sell it out better than getting kick and send the stuff to mail. It's will be a lot people need to kick and it's annoying keep doing these thing.

But will see how the result for player think etc etc & have any comment while there vote for what reason better yet at least

After all everybody have different reason and comment cause there no right or wrong. It's just help out the player that can enjoy the game, than quit the game that this and that there can't do, but I just saying this cause I don't like player quit just cause of that reason that i just vote that's all

It common sence.
            The question is formulated what we think R2/7road will fix as the first, not what we want to be fixed as the first. #2 definitively blocks inventory, but this is reason why the correction has priority close to 0.

So we will see what will be corrected first, in reality this is only kind of bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrec View Post
              you forgot a 4th one

4. None of the above will be fixed.
              Ditto on that. It would be swept under the rug.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well seem like the more vote on Star Tear. lol better than War of Eternity

Still need More vote here!

Comment

I had voted Star Tear, cause time to time I see little improvments in invertory. More items goes at stucks of 9999, so even if they do not make them sellable, I think that at least make them stuck in higher numbers.

Comment

None of them be fixed u got kiss some booty for r2 to get of the lazy backside to fix anything

Comment

1 is not a bug .. it is a anouncement .. as says .. war of eternity .. eternity is long long time
                      2 is not a bug .. they can be sold (at lose of gold ofc .. but they can be sold)
                      3 is not a bug .. just a message that is delayed a bit (stamps for mail are expancive)

4 non .. yeah thats not a bug either .. thats just the plain truth

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                        1 is not a bug .. it is a anouncement .. as says .. war of eternity .. eternity is long long time
                        2 is not a bug .. they can be sold (at lose of gold ofc .. but they can be sold)
                        3 is not a bug .. just a message that is delayed a bit (stamps for mail are expancive)

4 non .. yeah thats not a bug either .. thats just the plain truth
                        Good try

Yes, 1 is announcement to start cancelled (not yet available) feature, so it is marketing promo of near/far future

Yes, 2 they can be sold for 1/10 of price, sent to mail (and cancelled), so we can investigate more possibilities with negative UX

Yes, 3 yes, message is delayed 8h (a little bit), so when you want to check the wager, you have to wait to calm down, perfect psychology

Comment

Trick question, none of these will be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                          X