matching gem or event boxes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matching gem or event boxes?

i'd still vote for a matching gem, even if they don't give out any event boxes or anything else at all. i'd rather buy the boxes & get the double gem reward than getting some random gem boxes back. still need tons of gems to turn all into lvl12, & will still keep a second set of gems to avoid frequent conversion even if all gems are maxed.
    A matching gem
    90.00%
    Event boxes
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

This is a tough choice because the split way they were doing things actually woked out best. Unlimited for gems that gave back same level, but at the same time limited in the box could collect per day. However the current with just boxes is deffinetly not ideal because of how much is needed to make high levels compared to what you can get from necropolis and crypt in one month.

Comment

tbh i'm still quite happy to get the matching gems even if they give absolutely nothing else. not that i don't want the event chests, but i think everything else is meh comparing to the matching. same goes with res crystals.

Comment

This isn't exactly a fair question, older players may prefer the event boxes because they already have maxed gems, but newer players need that gem multiplier to have a chance of ever catching up.

Now if we had a choice, like they have set up the recent spenders, then they could offer matching gems OR event boxes, and everyone's happy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          This isn't exactly a fair question, older players may prefer the event boxes because they already have maxed gems, but newer players need that gem multiplier to have a chance of ever catching up.

Now if we had a choice, like they have set up the recent spenders, then they could offer matching gems OR event boxes, and everyone's happy.
          yeps just a poll of opinions

Comment

for me event boxes .. i am full lvl 12 gem and dual lvl 12 fused with ability to make close to 50 more lvl 12 if i ever need to like if they release triple fused gems i be ready for it also sitting on a few thousand 1-5 gem packs
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
            X