Hall of Fame Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame Event

So when is this going to happen? On 6-11-2015 in patch 4.0 it was mentioned. Though no word yet. Then again I could have missed it or it was a different event and they changed the name all of a sudden.

I went "that cant possibly be right", then I looked and sho'nuff.

Then again, we stopped getting Chaos and Steel Wars as scheduled, so who knows.

Comment

I guess we will have to watch the forums for updates.

Comment

Sadly, we never really know when an event will be held. I wish we had an official date for this, but as Samureye said, and I am sorry to confirm this, all we can do is watch the news and events forum section for a future announcement on this. For those lingering in wait I do hope the event will happen soon though.

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Let's see, this is the post you're referring to, yes?
          Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
          Hall of Fame

The hall of fame has gotten a makeover and is ready to be won over by the best and brightest!

Introduction
          • During the event, the claim button will light up once players have completed all requirements for the reward.
          • Each reward can only be claimed once.
          • The claim button will be grayed out once the rewards have been claimed or if the requirements are now invalid; however, players will still be able to view the event info.

Tips
          1. Meet all the event requirements to claim rewards!
          2. The Hall of Fame is a rare event, so don’t miss out when it appears.
          3. Players can preview rare rewards.
          4. Each reward level can only be claimed once.
          5. Potions, scrolls and buffs do not count towards total Battle Rating for the event.
          My guess is that it's a general makeover of that event, so any upcoming HoF's will work like that. But that's a wild guess. I'll try to ask if there's one planned, though. Maybe, just maybe, I can get an answer for a change
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I bet the makeover was to make the required br for top prize to 6mil

Comment

"The hall of fame has gotten a makeover and is ready to be won over by the best and brightest!"

Can some mod enlighten me what exactly the "best and brightest" mean? Best at what and bright at what? None of those 2 words have anything in common with the gameplay of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post

Can some mod enlighten me what exactly the "best and brightest" mean? Best at what and bright at what? None of those 2 words have anything in common with the gameplay of this game.
                Substitute 'spends the most money' for best and brightest

Comment

is ready to be won over by the best and brightest!

that kinda made people (including me) think it was READY to be won... like now or soon.
                  If i remember correctly the event we had at the same time was called hall of fame event, so after a while i thought i miss-read the post and it was just a new way
                  to advertise the new events. Reading it back now, again makes me believe we should have had an HOF event...

well.. on the other hand, HOF never been bug (or human error, first HOF) free

Comment

u should add in hall of fame event the br they ask for blessing wheel does not help it

Comment

Originally posted by R216634279 View Post
                      u should add in hall of fame event the br they ask for blessing wheel does not help it
                      From one event to another we never know the exact specifications or rules that will govern it. In the last hall of fame we back back in 2014, towards the end of the year, the blessing wheel did count, per the edit shown in this post. Will it count the next time the event rolls around, should it roll around? We simply do not know in advance.

Magi~
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                      X