Marriage Partner!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Partner!!!

My marriage partner has been absent from the game for a long time and no sign of returning..That being said you should allow those that have this problem to remarry for free..You want people to double pay for this is nuts, but you will give em free divorce wow (here lets take your br away and no way to recover that br after you paid us 40$ for a marriage) come on r2 treat your people better than that
    forever faithful

This game is what I call disguised non-skill based gambling with 0 % returns and various hidden ways to scam money from you. Its not pay2win, I play golfstar on android thats very skill based p2w game with honest administrators not some chinese guttersnipe slave race scammers. I paid ****** 800 usd to these scammers and got nothing absolutely nothing in return, but they ll pay me back one day(with a service that will hurt them pretty badly for long period of time) thats what I guarantee them. Best decision I made was to go back to the online poker on pokerstars instead of this scam, best fricken decision.

Comment

Think positive, it is better than paying 40$ to divorce then another 40$ to get married again.
      Name:MODOKâ„¢
      Class:Archer
      Server:Kabam s28(West)
      Guild:CritRime
      Level:Advanced 80
      BR(MAX):1.6 mil
      Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
        Think positive, it is better than paying 40$ to divorce then another 40$ to get married again.
        well seeing how r2 ran a ton of players off the game divorce and marriage should be free or at lease use bound balens to remarry
        forever faithful

Comment

Working...
        X