X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About my server!

Hi there to everyone.

I started this thread, and im expecting to be deleted by a moderator from forum before some people will reply cuz this is hapen when i say something right about wartune.

Heres my questions.

When Customs department people will stop playing on servers? And if a moderator says they are not playing is wrong. How much can a player spend to get 3.4 milion BR in 6 months?? Normal players got 2-3 mil br in 2 years of playing on a server, and our visa warrior in 6 months, this is how we call him now. Its imposible for a normal player how hard he cash to get 1.7 mil br in 3 moths and in other 3 u get 3.4 mil br + almost 3 sylphs red quality maxed, one of them being merged ,another 4 damn eudaemons maxed out too, whos geting weeding with lvl 3 ring from start and send another 5x 9999 roses to his girl? Im about to quit wartune forever just because of those kind of people.

And thats not all. Whos playing 2 acounts on same server and cashing on both? This guy. A mage and an archer from 1 mil br jumped his archer to 2 milBR+ i start to think hes the one who planed this server merged with 595 and 591 just to ruin them, people start to quit 1 after 1.

Im waiting for some reply here then ill leave this game for sure.
    Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 10-06-2015, 05:05 AM.
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

If you check R2games CEO video and R2Games valuation manager video on internet, they both support the "agent-provocateur" behaviour to force other players spend more ...

But if you speak about that concrete person (I see very similar person on 595):
    - EXP cannot be gained fast (even world prosperity does not help so much), so check his medal, should be Lord Divine and not so much bigger
    - mounts cannot be gained all, check his mount value
    - sylphs cannot raise fast to lvl 80, you still need EXP and sylph EXP scrolls, so 2 maxed sylphs is doable, 3 in doubts ...

All other stuff can be acquired when available in the shop, possible gaining also the benefits from epic and big spender events. But this person is ultra rich to get his character on top, before the game dies ...

And it really shows how bad my favourite "R2 employee of the year" affects the game. Yes, he got money fast, but from another supernova, or do you think such player will be here long? Maybe several tries to win the CW, then good bye.

Comment

It's all part of their game.. lol.
      They plant a player that will spearhead in rankings and everything so that everyone can look up to him,
      and will be compelled in the same way to ... throw money at R2Games.
      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

It is an open secret that R2 deliberately plants trolls in the player base.

They cause all sorts of havoc by being arrogant *****, and when someone reaches the power to start beating them, they suddenly gain a bunch of stuff that takes them beyond that person. It doesn't even have to be a top player. All they have to do is find a level and keep just ahead of that level. They are also likely to target single players whom them believe will cash to try and beat them.

The best way is to just blacklist the buggers and ignore them whatever happens. That is what I do, unless it is to stick the knife into them at my leisure. That is when I have a bit of fun in the WC at their expense.

Comment

Yes P-J-J , is from s595, a young server, and ye hes maxed sylphs trust me, check him if u want, but u will see him in next CW for no1 winner so dont botther to search for him, hes gaining like 100k br everyday dunno how or from where, like i sayd if hes geting free stuff is easy. Sadly wartune was my first online game, played this game here on r2 for more than 2 years, but this end everything. A moderator can lock this thread now. Thanks. Was a pleasure to meet alot new and cool ppl here on r2. Have a good life everyone! Cheers!
          I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Working...
          X