Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adv. Mahra Event Coming?

Hi,

Is there any Adv. Mahra coming, similar to the normal mahra Event ?
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Adv sep & marha in shops for last 2 days, divinity stones today(flash). So could be v.soon .. But the last 2 adv marha have been balen only, so ur guess is as good as mine.
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 10-06-2015, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Everyone has seemed to become fond of the advanced sepulcrum and mahra events, but sadly my answer will be an unfavourable one.. (always is) We aren't told in advance. All we can do is sit here and keep an eye to the news and events section and await an announcement on those, so for all those waiting eagerly, I hope one will come soon.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well, it is about time we get one, since most of us have possibility to use them
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
        X