lvl4 ref crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl4 ref crystals

only way to got them are in adv guild shop for 10 fang of fear each!!!
    you dont thing it's a bit overpriced?
    180 fang of fear to refine 1 time maybe to add a way to have some will be good
    ............when i say that i see balens in your eyes so dont care about my question.....

You can also get them by recycling 70s gear from crypt shop, but that's over 2 weeks per refine, if you put all your crypt tokens into it, so not great either.

Comment

70 gear recycles to lvl 3 refinement crystals, not lvl 4. You have to recycle for the lvl 3, then make the lvl 4...which is still another way of getting the crystals, but it should be noted that one lvl 70 piece only yields one lvl 4 refinement crystal...recycling 5 lvl 70 pieces will net you 9 lvl 4 refinement crystals - only half of what is needed to refine a lvl 80 legendary one time.

Comment

For me another piece which Is reserved for balens events, together with:

- eudemon refinement stones,
        - advanced mahra/sepulchre,
        - eudemon enchantment stones for those who went far In Bounty Targets ... arena drops does not cover new eudemon needs, maybe 1 eudemon per 3 months ...
        - star sand

to name few.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
          70 gear recycles to lvl 3 refinement crystals, not lvl 4. You have to recycle for the lvl 3, then make the lvl 4...which is still another way of getting the crystals, but it should be noted that one lvl 70 piece only yields one lvl 4 refinement crystal...recycling 5 lvl 70 pieces will net you 9 lvl 4 refinement crystals - only half of what is needed to refine a lvl 80 legendary one time.
          Yes, you need 10 level 70 items to get one refine's worth of level 4 crystals. At 180 crypt tokens a day, that's 17 days per refine, or over 2 weeks, like I said. It's a slow process, but level 4 crystals were always pretty rare, and you need a lot less of them now. Of course, the change heavily favors players who were stockpiling the crystals before, but that's nothing new, they're frequently giving advantages to older players, often by hurting newer ones.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            Yes, you need 10 level 70 items to get one refine's worth of level 4 crystals. At 180 crypt tokens a day, that's 17 days per refine, or over 2 weeks, like I said. It's a slow process, but level 4 crystals were always pretty rare, and you need a lot less of them now. Of course, the change heavily favors players who were stockpiling the crystals before, but that's nothing new, they're frequently giving advantages to older players, often by hurting newer ones.
            or just waste mpd attempts, insignias & crypt tokens to get the mats to synthesize 80 rings/trinkets & recycle them.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Wasn't trying to discredit what you were saying, just pointing out that they do recycle to lvl 3 instead of 4...that way if someone recycled one expecting to get lvl 4, they wouldn't be caught off guard when it yielded the level 3 instead of the level 4. Wouldn't be too terribly shocked if someone recycled a ton of lvl 70 stuff, and only half pay attention, then be thoroughly ticked off afterwards.

Comment

Working...
              X