No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Some Thing can be change .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Some Thing can be change .

Hello, i post some idea with faith some thing can be change.

1) World boss eternal problem .

Everyone know the problem with WB , first time HP was increase , come to be a nice thing, but now , with the recently Strenght raise, World boss die realy .. realy ... realy Faster .

But R2 don't want raise Pool HP apparently because news server will be unable to kill the boss,but for old server , boss don't give enough (boss die after 3 turn(2Human and one sylph) .. realy ?) . so you have differents solution

A) Make Infinite HP Pools for 10 minutes and design a winner for the title (have to participe last round of wb)
    B)Change bonus : 1 Damage will grant 1 Gold/Daru (so if you do 1.254.410 damage, will give 1.254.410 gold/Daru)

2) Guild Beast

Related to first problem, and lack of stuff .after one calcul just for the fun, just realise somethings . if you need approx 12.000 for upgrade lv 10 any Adv skill, you have 6 skill : 6 X12.000 => 72.000 , and you can add a mount for 30.000 .

So 102.000 needed for the "important" part , but boss just drop you 60 everyday (exept WE because you can't play for any reason (just imagine)) , for have the fully benefite , we have to do Beast for 1700 DAYS , that's represente 4 YEAR and 6 MONTH .

And if i remove WE day, you will reach 5 Year for have full benefits , irrealistic ammount .

A) Warpath cost, for old server is it already a pain for have a better beast (except if you are in top guild who spending 500m daru day) but for news will be impossible to have a decent before long, long, long, long ,long , long time,and no one must feel force to join top guild
    B) Increase fangs and drop after each rounds depends on point (1 Fangs= 1 Points)

3) Sky Trial

Very good , faster and everyone feel rewarded , just one single default exist: Star Tear Shard, when boss drop Star Tear is it realy useless , maybe just replace Shards for Star Sands

Originally posted by yu-gi54 View Post
    Hello, i post some idea with faith some thing can be change.
    3) Sky Trial

Very good , faster and everyone feel rewarded , just one single default exist: Star Tear Shard, when boss drop Star Tear is it realy useless , maybe just replace Shards for Star Sands
    ur jokeing right

very bad *improvement* .. upto now not had to press a single key .. (cleared to stage 7)
    drops .. star tear shards and sands that are useless since they give evo 1 sylphs away even evo 2, useless strength improvements that drop after u maxed 5 unused crab, daily char improvents that are totaly useless and reset and drop after u max them, worst of all overflow of sepulcrum soon useless as all sylph will be maxed out (1-2 a event if u save rewards), where players had to work/spend for years before to get 1, 1/2 to 1/3 the bosses to fight u could clear stage (10 trys10 lvls a day) even with (bought) energy u cant now clear a stage a day, help call *naughty acronym*. i wanna play and get challanged not have help playing..

overall just a big fail .. to help the poor ppl that cant play a game .. but whine they always get beaten .. well guess what they will get beaten after too cause all ppl that played before get the same overflow of cupcakes

before sky trail took skill now its just another 5 booring min of watching clicks
    Last edited by demoniced; 10-07-2015, 01:30 PM. Reason: naughty acronym removal

Comment

You kinda lost me after the WB suggestion, Cochise. So I will put in my thoughts:

For WB, it could work, but even so, a higher HP count would not hurt as well since I am speculating the HP of the WB coincides with not only the power of the server as a collective, but as to how fast the last one was beaten in at a certain time interval. I could be wrong, but I think that is how it is. So even if the HP of the older server's WB was raised, it would not affect the new server's WB HP since folks still have to beat the "level 1" (either by power or time as previously mentioned) before moving onto "level 2". Now, I could go for the gold/daru ratio to match the damage is given out since many do need gold for things that are costly.

Now you lost me in the guild beast and in the sky trail as I am trying to make heads or tails on it. But if I manage to get this straight, you probably complain that the Guild Beast is difficult to complete. Yes, it is for smaller guilds or less powered players. However, I managed to (in our guild) have killed the level 1 beast daily. I could understand that no one has 30 Mil Daru lying around just to help upgrade it a level to be tried by everyone, so yeah, it's going to take a long time until that level is tried again since folks use their daru in troop management.

As for sky trail, it's not broken. The only thing I seen as redundant/useless is probably the star tear shards since you get full ones (and up to the amount you need) if you manage to explore smartly in less than 2 days. Myself, I had been repeating the exploring of completed maps just to get the items (sometimes, get the occasional thief in the mix). As long as that avenue is there, there is hope.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

1 by 1:

Ad 1)
        Yes the WB is now very fast to kill, so why not to add more HP as it resolves dynamically as described by Meikura001, at least in past?
        If the holding number is an issue, why not to add twin WB (as in several MPDs, where killing one boss immediately starts fight with another one) if beaten in less than 15 minutes?

Ad 2)
        Absolutely right calculation, the drop amount is not adequate, so if not viable target is seen, players stop using it (BTW, there is also several rare items, like white stones, refinement crystals ...), so playability of the game drop

Ad 3)
        I already proposed the same - star sand is what is needed 1000 items versus 10 star tears which also drop here, so no need to assemble them from tears

[BTW I am fighting Thor/Tyre, when they will be available?]

Comment

i like to see all shards added to catacombs to helped all im fulled on 80 gear shards but need 70 gear shards to go legendary for weapon,helmet and armor makesno sense i can buy jewelry shards every kind but not the first 3.i brought it up to several mentors they all said no plans to bringed them back.if the masses stopped playing cashers will to alot did.i had over 25 accts in my guild im last one playing im lvl 80 guildmaster.r2 has done everything possible to killed this game lags,freezes,have to refreshed during WB to sit thru pop ups especially seeing shop one.go to arenas of every kind cashers killed you within seconds so i dont even bother.game used to be fun alot of ppl left the game over your mishandling of the game each patch is worsed then one before it

Comment

Could have sworn that the level 70 legendary equipment shards are in the Arena shop, but could be wrong. Oh the curiosity side of me wants to dive in, but my system says "Oh Hell NO!!!"
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
              ...[BTW I am fighting Thor/Tyre, when they will be available?]...
              who has thor/tyre?

Comment

another thing i like to see is something to removed diamonds on eudaemons to forged gear adds to already stressful situation.everytime a patch added more things added as well each month.game is no longer fun to play alot of ppl left game.why in WB you say many not real numbers.R2 you killed a great game no new rooms added to do solo.game lag,have to refreshed in WB maybe not get back in during it.pop ups everytime to refresh takes to shop if we need something go there.arenas rule by cash ppl why not have computer match on different stats make it more fun.we used to get equipment gear shards in MPDs.seems you only made it for topped ppl and guilds and screwed ev1 else.

Comment

Working...
                X