cross server mpd bug or intentional?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server mpd bug or intentional?

It be harder and more broken or something like that is that a bug or intentional? I thought having cross server mpd would be a very helpful idea. Stop the spammers and help the players find parties easily but r2 has to mess something up again? Why bother having cross server mpd if it's not going to be working the same thing as normal mpd. If it's meant to be harder then rewards should be increased right? if it's meant to be a bug then fix the damn bug already. Tons of elistist selfish cashers play this game and don't like helping out ppl on runs. So finding a good team or ppl to help out with isn't going to cut it anymore. Cross server mpd allowed ppl to get in parties no matter what with out worrying about spamming or missing out on dailies.

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
    Tons of elistist selfish cashers play this game and don't like helping out ppl on runs.
    They may be elitist cashers, but you have no right to their time. If they decide to help you, it's a favour. If they don't, it is their right.

Deal.

Comment

on other games it was great idea and worked well but tried it couple times and cant find a group with it

Comment

It is known bug, already described in Bug section.

Simply other Patch 5.0 non-tested issue, so hoping they will resolve soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          They may be elitist cashers, but you have no right to their time. If they decide to help you, it's a favour. If they don't, it is their right.

Deal.
          LOL! I can tell why you have red and not a green icon under your name. Seen your posts on here and you always try to find a way to start an unnecessary argument. I guess that's what brings your day to you though. You need that anger in your life or you won't function right. FYI I take it you're an elitist casher as well. So obviously you will be defending your side. You are right in a sense that they do not need to help others if they don't want to help but that doesn't mean they arn't selfish though. You play any other mmo and in any raid or dungeon of some kind you get help all the time. This game is the only one I played where everyone is too toxic to help others out. Now let me guess what you're going to reply back to me " stop whining bro and deal" or " go play some other game if you don't like this game" Im psychic ehe?

and fyi my post wasn't even about these "elitist cashers" I just pointed it out knowing someone would get the biggest butthurt and I was right. My post was just about the cross server mpd bug mostly. Yet you took incredible offense to what I posted so I guess I hit a button. Oh boo hoo grow up.
          Last edited by Omniscient2; 10-10-2015, 01:14 AM.

Comment

So, in other words, you were trolling. Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Working...
            X