Astral master event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral master event

Just saw the new astral master event and saw you changed the rewards instead of 12 energine astrals (see august event) as rewards in total we now get 600k (100k, 200k and 300k) gold for that?? any reason why no energines anymore. the rest of rewards daru and candy is same so basicly is not a event for those rewards

Originally posted by Nescul View Post
    Just saw the new astral master event and saw you changed the rewards instead of 12 energine astrals (see august event) as rewards in total we now get 600k (100k, 200k and 300k) gold for that?? any reason why no energines anymore. the rest of rewards daru and candy is same so basicly is not a event for those rewards

Keep in mind that events change and evolve over time. I never expect an event to be the same as the one before it. If this event isn't for you, save your gold and astral upping for the next one.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Except, the mentality of said rewards/events have gone from good to worse. In the past events, they were made to entice the players so they can be prepared for the next one (takes a few in rotation to know when the next one is going to pop up) so they can get the rewards. Like the gem event, for instance. I've saved up tons of Level 5's (in locked position) just because I want the extra 6's-8's (possibly 9's). Now, it's 1-5 gem bags (which yields not good enough for what we invest into the event); which is also why I stopped doing them prior to retiring.

You build up the hype and then give them the snipe, players are not going to participate as much as before. That's how it is.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        Keep in mind that events change and evolve over time. I never expect an event to be the same as the one before it. If this event isn't for you, save your gold and astral upping for the next one.
        we have over 6 month doing same events and we get same reward
        there is no news on this game
        just mahra events forge events diamond event astrale event
        and same reward just new mounts and clothes its not boring you see it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          ty for reply atleast but hope they dont 'evolve' like that further

Comment

Every morning when I log into game, I check which periodic event get nerfed, which items after patch will be available only for balens (esp. for unbound ones like flames) as it indicates that the game valuation team has issue to fulfil standard milking at the same level. Instead of making game more enjoyable, more and more things moved from ARPU to ARPPU (free => cash) and game is set to cycle [store all, use only on events, which is reduced from unlimited to one-per-day then disappeared like soul to runes/whips].

In this case the 12 energizes versus 600k is reduction which does not make sense (gold is needed for holy forge, offering 600k after usage of approx. 6M gold is nerf with respect to energize cost) for those who need forging - 6M in forging gives you more than in astrals. For those who are not on forging yet, it is only bigger delay to catch them, as it need more gold to put in astrals.

So:
            - forging people will ignore
            - non-forging people will see it as nerf protecting bigger ones (like the last gem event that was once-per-day)

Does this nerf make sense then?

Comment

Working...
            X