Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Marriage tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage tree

Anyone seen this one yet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gift.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1777345

At first I thought it was the same thing as the Gift Of God, but that one looks different.
    So I guess its for Sylph red gear.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Anyone seen this one yet:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151038[/ATTACH]

At first I thought it was the same thing as the Gift Of God, but that one looks different.
    So I guess its for Sylph red gear.
    I got this one the other day myself and you are correct its for Mythic sylph gear.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      you are correct
      Ya, tell me something new duh.

The point is more how to put items into the tree that aren't even added in the game.

Comment

Yes, and it indicates together with Thor/Tyre boss in Sky Trail, similarly missing skill upgrade item in Sylph Expedition, that part of the patch was delayed.

Or maybe another cash only item ...

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Ya, tell me something new duh.

The point is more how to put items into the tree that aren't even added in the game.
          its added in the game but won't be implemented until some patches later. kinda like we can see the new clothing but have to wait until they give the event boxes with them in it
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Hey, at least it's something that will be coming. Advanced whips have showed up as double bonus items, and those aren't being implemented (probably).

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Hey, at least it's something that will be coming. Advanced whips have showed up as double bonus items, and those aren't being implemented (probably).
              In past was shown as double bonus purgatory keys, but they were not part of the reward after we fulfilled condition. And it was event 1 week before they release purgatory to test servers and 2 weeks before the rest get them. Maybe this indicates delay of recent patch before China's holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                I have seen "advanced whips" a few times, but the item description says it's an "abandoned item". Any ideas?
                (screenshot in home comp & not available now)

Comment

Working...
                X