???? Chaos War!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???? Chaos War!!!

Hey you incompetent ♥♥♥♥, Chaos War is as ♥♥♥♥ as ever, these lazy developers didnt correct a single bug. Good job killing your game, getting rid of your customers. Why the heck collect bug reports when they dont correct any????????? This ♥♥♥♥ event is unplayable people who recharge still are ♥♥♥♥.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-08-2015, 02:59 PM. Reason: language

I think you're in another dungeon.

Comment

totaly agreed
      total mess total bugged

and totaly this post will be removed...

Comment

Ouch. This game has a long road ahead of it to recovery.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

To distinguish:

1) Bugs from developers caused are beaten by
          2) Bad infrastructure of proxy servers by R2Games, do you realize that Xen vCPU is not pCPU and for dungeons with 80 people you will need 160 parallel connections?

Very poor provisioning of proxy servers.

Comment

r2games wants your money, it goes straight in their pockets, they dont even pay moderators, they surely wont invest a cent to make it a better game. Especially when people keep spending money.

The main trick though is to make early game lag free. People think this is a nice experience and a smooth game, then they spend, server gets older, lag gets worse & worse, they stop spending, they open new servers, rinse, repeat.

Keeps the money flowing in, makes the long term players who dont spend anymore quit.

R2Games win, however high is your BR lol

Comment

I saw some odd stuff as in we fought kabam group nippa team. 3 of his guys were dead and 2 rounds later Goldberg was full health and nippa jumped full health to. Now this is a serious disadvantage lol.

Comment

Gotta love the finals ranking... how is it that the #2 ranked server beat the #1, yet #1 is still at the top?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1718295
                Last edited by R223212274; 10-08-2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Prob cuz rankings after prelims are always based on BR

Comment

This event would need some serious modification. I don't even understand why it wasn't programmed this way the first time.

1.) Players / leader makes teams before the event begins. Don't even need a new code for this! Just use the interface of cross-server guild battle.
                    2.) Teams wait for a pairing like in titan wars. Each party gets paired with a surviving team from the other team. When they are done, back to the lobby, and get paired immediately with another surviving opponent team.
                    They could have put this together from existing code, all they do is write an alghorytm which keeps track of alive teams and pairs them. The only visual things which they need to add some kind of scoreboard where players can track the standing.

The current version is utterly unplayable. I can use like 1 skill preskill, and 1 skill during sylph. And all the old bugs are still here.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R223212274 View Post
                      Gotta love the finals ranking... how is it that the #2 ranked server beat the #1, yet #1 is still at the top?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151097[/ATTACH]
                      They don't call it chaos wars for nothing. Even the rankings follow the chaos rule. :3
                      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

so well said

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                        They don't call it chaos wars for nothing. Even the rankings follow the chaos rule. :3

Comment

This event would need some serious modification. I don't even understand why it wasn't programmed this way the first time.
                          Given that it was advertised as CSGB for servers and not guilds, then became "Who isnt lagged out 5 minutes in", I just look at it as a monthly headache for Refine Crystals.

Oh, our team of 4 joined a fight and opponents are already in the process of casting delphics? Thats fun and amazing times, zzz.

I mean, most of it is irrelevant anyway given that its just your servers 1-2 best teams vs the other servers 1-2 best teams since theres no downtime other than waiting until "Player Team is already in battle" or "Battle capacity limit reached" stops flashing and you move on to murder the next set of people nowhere near top 10 br.
                          Last edited by Barraind; 10-10-2015, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Prelims are based on points. The server that won our cluster last time was 5th after prelims because they went 3-1, with 3 close wins and a close loss, compared to 3 blowout wins and 1 close win/loss (or 2 blowout wins and 2 close losses from 4th place) from the top 4. Then they ended up winning against the server they lost to in prelims in round 1 (see "joined fight with 2 teammates dead and opponents already using delphics in sylph form") and ended up winning.

Finals match and work like GB, btw, which makes for even more nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                              r2games wants your money, it goes straight in their pockets, they dont even pay moderators, they surely wont invest a cent to make it a better game. Especially when people keep spending money.

The main trick though is to make early game lag free. People think this is a nice experience and a smooth game, then they spend, server gets older, lag gets worse & worse, they stop spending, they open new servers, rinse, repeat.

Keeps the money flowing in, makes the long term players who dont spend anymore quit.

R2Games win, however high is your BR lol
                              Can't agree more with that. Also like topic author wrote why the *** we have bug report threads when bugs arent fixed and there is even no intention to fix anything except problems witch recharging??

Chaos was totall mess again, after 1-2 fights party disbands and lag makes game unplayable going sylph takes 30 sec, before can cast 1 skill in sylph dead....

Comment

Working...
                              X