Red gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red gear

When you upgrade gear from level 80 legendary to the red gear, do you lose your enchants and sockets all over again? and what about holy forge? does it reset level?

you only lose your enchants while everything else stays the same. 30 mil to make and atleast 140 mil to fully enchant
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

k ty...was afraid I'd lose sockets again like when you made level 70 into level 80 gear.

Comment

You will not lose the sockets or the refinement, however as stated you will need to upgrade it all over again and that is pricey business. I should also remind, that when upgrading from legendary to mythic the refinement crystals change from the normal ones to, the Elite refinement Crystal, which is found in some of the war and event reward shops.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

imo its not worth upgrading to red gear until you need to of necessity (after holy forge 8-10 stars). The BR increase from the equipment alone is only like 2500.
          Save your gold for holy forge events until you need to upgrade to the red piece

Comment

Originally posted by CrappyNameHere View Post
            imo its not worth upgrading to red gear until you need to of necessity (after holy forge 8-10 stars). The BR increase from the equipment alone is only like 2500.
            Save your gold for holy forge events until you need to upgrade to the red piece
            I disagree, do it when you can afford it. Existing holy forge bonuses are increased by about 20%, and the refine values are significantly higher. Refines only help if you have a supply of the crystals, so you do need to stock up from the special event shops, like chaos wars.

If it's a choice between making something red and actually adding holy forge levels, go with HF, but there is a clear benefit to making gear red when you can. My helmet was only at 3-5 when I turned it red, and it gave me around 5k more br. But future HF levels will be more, so as long as you're not leaving yourself broke when the next HF event comes, it's a good investment.

Comment

And that's the key phrase, "when you can afford it". I went into the last forge event with over 500M, and came out dead broke, so going by that criteria I'm not sure I'll ever be able to afford it . In all seriousness I guess it comes down to, how much BR would you gain from making your equip red (+ improved refines), vs spending that ~180M on forges (putting aside event rewards), and I honestly don't know. I have more than enough titan mats to finish making my gear red, but nowhere near enough gold to enchant it all, and who knows when theyll spring the next forge event on us.
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

I'm sitting on 9 pcs of red gear (7/9 max enchant/ rings close enough) and still run out of forge mats before gold, but guess it depends on server activity and amount of gold one gets from things. Just from atoll alone can get 300-400mil+ gold weekly, but that's on my server at least. I agree with MFP tho, the 20% forge boost is quite nice, so even if you do just the minor costing enchants stats will go up noticeably.

Would be nice if they upgraded WB HP cap anyways, been so long since last one and by now player attacks are 2-3x higher, if not more.

Comment

i'd do the upgrade only if they give enough lvl80 refinement crystals for all stats to lvl10 & i can get enough gold without wb, ab, bi, di, etc., so now only have 1 red gear.

Comment

Working...
                  X