Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Second evolve sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second evolve sylphs

What is the point of getting second evolve sylphs from events or sacred gold tree? I just got an epic Hecate from sacred tree and the only use for it is to sacrifice it as it is just a waste of space. You need advanced mahra to make it orange instead of normal mahra how it should be and advanced sepulcrum. How could anybody put insane amounts of advanced mahra and sepu just to get it at the same level of your other sylphs, it's actually imposibile. I guess stupid devs will always remain stupid devs. But hey... look at the shiny second evolve sylphs you can get if you waste money on sacred tree, who cares they are completly useless good only for delete. The stupidity in this game is beyond belief.
    Last edited by Darkwise; 10-11-2015, 03:54 AM.

Thats just another proof the chinese idea of hosting a game is nothing but business, they don't get the hang of capitalism yet, or taking it to another level.
    Europeans and Americans play games for fun, not to get squished out of their money.

Comment

So much agreed. Seems the devs only select what suggestions they like and not care for concerns that should be resolved ages ago.

Game latency, bugs, some ridiculous events, etc. Some features that only needs common sense to make but still they don't care to change/improve.

With all of these things explored, I still have no reason to spend money playing.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Thats just another proof the chinese idea of hosting a game is nothing but business, they don't get the hang of capitalism yet, or taking it to another level.
        Europeans and Americans play games for fun, not to get squished out of their money.
        I am pretty sure they get business far better than your racist ***. After all, you are still playing and paying them.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          I am pretty sure they get business far better than your racist ***. After all, you are still playing and paying them.
          Explain the racist part for me please.

And no, I stopped recharging a while ago, and seeing the game has gotten even more boring after last patch, I'll soon loose the last little interest in this game.
          Other than that, I do understand their business approach, I'm just saying that isn't the common approach for the games I played in the last 15 years.
          Maybe you should stop reading my posts, they seem to upset you a bit little noobie.

Comment

Hmmm, what are about those "merged sylphs" seals? As they need to be fully charged with sepu when you merge them, then they should logical(lol wartune follows it own rules?) HAVE to be fully pumped pre-merged wise in those seals?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Hmmm, what are about those "merged sylphs" seals? As they need to be fully charged with sepu when you merge them, then they should logical(lol wartune follows it own rules?) HAVE to be fully pumped pre-merged wise in those seals?
              Good thing about merged sylphs from tree is that you can still use normal Sep on them. Then it has to be evolved to start using adv.

Comment

i'd appreciate a merged sylph seal from sacred tree if i don't need to pay more than the merge price in chinese version (32USD) to get it. i don't need a merged sylph any time soon & can wait for the adv. mahra & seps to drop in bulk quantity. at the mean time, i'm still developing the singular sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  Good thing about merged sylphs from tree is that you can still use normal Sep on them. Then it has to be evolved to start using adv.
                  Ah so they start without any sepu on them, but you can pump normal sepu into them? That's at least some comfort

Comment

To the OP, why did you sacrifice it? Did you have it already?

Most people that play this game don't have an epic hecate... didn't realise this game was all about you. A hecate is a very useful sylph in the game, to get rid of it just because of the mats needed is stupid. You should be grateful of your good luck instead of whining, too much whining going on at the moment, its a game, yes it sucks at times, but its still a bloody game.
                    Last edited by Deeelinquent; 10-14-2015, 04:21 AM.
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                      To the OP, why did you sacrifice it? Did you have it already?

Most people that play this game don't have an epic hecate... didn't realise this game was all about you. A hecate is a very useful sylph in the game, to get rid of it just because of the mats needed is stupid. You should be grateful of your good luck instead of whining, too much whining going on at the moment, its a game, yes it sucks at times, but its still a bloody game.
                      Not to mention, after last maintenance we can now upgrade them with normal mahra. Still adv sep though according to a guild mate, but that could change too.

@Jk: Yeah ikr? Guildie of mine got one off the tree and pumped it up to 155k with normal sep on the first day. Think enchant event was up as well

Comment

Working...
                      X